Price Alert - Oasis Dec 1 2019

Mikew0805

Not sure if anyone is interested... I would have been very interested, if not already on a comp cruise this sailing. Not sure 

Double Occupancy

Inside $832

Balcony $942

Single Occupancy - apparently no supplement.

Inside $831

Balcony $1039

With my C&A number added, and Florida Resident the rates were a bit lower. (Diamond)

Double Occupancy

Inside $789

Balcony $800

Single Occupancy - apparently no supplement

Inside $789

Balcony $799

1009231597_ScreenShot2019-02-21at10_48_52AM.thumb.png.cc7abceb0cea39a0398a2591bb96d169.png

1797563769_ScreenShot2019-02-21at10_49_05AM.thumb.png.98eea9b889454e867048fa1b49b664c8.png

957021760_ScreenShot2019-02-21at10_48_33AM.thumb.png.4d316f179f0b088025b9b6307719aed4.png

511749760_ScreenShot2019-02-21at10_48_16AM.thumb.png.0075044f39ea512079ebb6af4505019a.png

As I typed that above.. I realized I was making a big mistake by just sitting on my hands... so I called Club Royale, and found with their rates I was able to get the Oasis on a CP Balcony, single rate at $524.03 including taxes. I asked if I could just not use my certificate, and use it on another sailing.. which they allowed. So now I got Oasis with no supplement, on a CP Balcony for dirt cheap, instead of an inside cabin, and a free sailing on Adventure on October 20th. WOW. I am happy!! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

I made my changes, and now am happy. It's an unbeatable price, especially for Solo's... which I will be on this sailing.

Good deal.  There was a 110% single supplement a few years ago on the Allure.  It was around $100 less for us to book 2 cabins since we got the balcony discount on both of them then it was to book one cabin

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Good deal.  There was a 110% single supplement a few years ago on the Allure.  It was around $100 less for us to book 2 cabins since we got the balcony discount on both of them then it was to book one cabin

Double C&A points are nice too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Too long of a commute to POM.

Biker, who sees no deals other than solos.

I guess find two connecting cabins... and have double the space and two bathrooms. :classic_biggrin:  I took one of the non connecting cabins on deck 14 with no cabin on one side. Should be nice and quiet... except for the noise above. 

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Too long for us and we are an hour further north from John

Wow... I really enjoy the drive to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe if I had to drive down 95 I would feel different. I live about 3 miles from I-75, and that takes me basically to the door of ships at Port Everglades.  

1 minute ago, Mikew0805 said:

Wow... I really enjoy the drive to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe if I had to drive down 95 I would feel different. I live about 3 miles from I-75, and that takes me basically to the door of ships at Port Everglades.  

Better than driving on I-4  We are heading over your way next month for the Brilliance

I saw the great pricing yesterday on the balconies with free gratuities and specialty dinner through a major TA. Decided against it since Oasis is coming right out of dry dock.  We were ones of  those effected by the many Empress sailings that were cancelled after a prolonged dry dock.

Played it safe and booked a Harmony balcony instead yesterday for this November. Price was $100 more pp than Oasis, but my comfort level is important. Prefer Port Canaveral over Miami any day also.

Edited by coaster

Just now, coaster said:

I saw the great pricing yesterday on the balconies. Decided against it since Oasis is coming right out of dry dock.  We were ones of  those effected by the many Empress sailings that were cancelled after a prolonged dry dock.

Played it safe and booked a Harmony balcony instead yesterday for this November. Price was $100 more pp than Oasis, but my comfort level is important.

I thought about this too, since I was just cancelled on the Navigator for this Sunday. However, the dry dock for Oasis is in October, and I am hoping a 4 week buffer is enough. 

I have been very hesitant to book a mega ship in the past, but the good pricing got me. Rhapsody balconies are so expensive also. DW has been making many comments in the past about her desire to go.

The need to reserve seating for shows is new to me. Anyone know when reservations start in the cruise planner? Do I get an email or just keep checking?

Edited by coaster

2 minutes ago, coaster said:

I have been very hesitant to book a mega ship in the past, but the good pricing got me. DW has been making many comments in the past about her desire to go.

Just so you understand, the only deal here is the solo pricing - this is far from a good deal for double occupancy.

Biker, who assumes this is a solo supplement pricing glitch which will be "fixed" soon.

Edited by Biker19

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Just so you understand, the only deal here is the solo pricing - this is far from a good deal for double occupancy.

Balconies are $749 pp on Oasis double occupancy where I book for ocean view balconies. Boardwalk ones were $699. I believe it is a good price with gratuities included.

Edited by coaster
  • Like 1