Crown and Anchor member? Let's charge you more!!!

jmsnyc

I was searching RCCL website for a last minute cruise on HarmonyOTS from FLL for next week.

Balcony cabin is now $1499 for 2 guests and twice that if you are solo ($2997),   however if I enter my Crown & Anchor for exclusive savings the price goes up to $3358.......????  What the fajizille!!!!

Edited by jmsnyc

1 hour ago, jmsnyc said:

I was searching RCCL website for a last minute cruise on HarmonyOTS from FLL for next week.

Balcony cabin is now $1499 for 2 guests and twice that if you are solo ($2997),   however if I enter my Crown & Anchor for exclusive savings the price goes up to $3358.......????  What the fajizille!!!!

Is it possible the $3358 included taxes and fees and the $2997 did not?

The problem is that when you select a balcony cabin without entering a C&A number it comes up with a BW balcony at $1499pp but this is not available.  An Oceanview Balcony is also listed at $1679pp.

when I put in my C&A number the BW does not show up but the Oceanview Balcony does at $1579pp

the OP was not comparing apples to apples.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The problem is that when you select a balcony cabin without entering a C&A number it comes up with a BW balcony at $1499pp but this is not available.  An Oceanview Balcony is also listed at $1679pp.

when I put in my C&A number the BW does not show up but the Oceanview Balcony does at $1579pp

the OP was not comparing apples to apples.

I just checked again and seems to come up the same but I ambelieve your explanation as to why I was seeing different prices is correct,  the problem is that right after you enter theC&A number (or leave it blank) and hit continue you see the 4 main category boxes with the prices , so it looked different , which should not be the case, drilling down further of course explains it