Question about Fun Times

emoorehead

I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. I tried to look for it, but I didn't come up with any results.

Do they give you a Fun Times for the first day of your cruise? Not the one that they put in your room at night for the next day. But something that will tell you what is going on on the ship after you embark.

Thanks!

Yes.  There will be one waiting for you in your cabin when it's ready.  Also, they are available at Guest Services and several bars and other locations around the ship.

All of the same information is available in the HUB app, as well.

Edited by Schoifmom
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sooner01 said:

They do not give you one prior to getting to your cabin but there will be one in your cabin that has the events for that day. However if you download the Carnival App, the events for the day will be on the APP.

Actually, all you have to do is grab one from GS, the excursion desk, or just about any bar on board.  No need to wait until you get to your room.

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2019 at 7:40 AM, WashCoCruisers said:

It would be nice if they gave you one when you check in!  Then you could read it while you waited to board the ship!

That is true!
However I think once you are at the dock you should be close enough to log into the Hub app, which will let you see the Fun Times.

7 hours ago, Chervil said:

That is true!
However I think once you are at the dock you should be close enough to log into the Hub app, which will let you see the Fun Times.

I have never been able to login to the Hub app while in the terminal because you need your folio number, which is located on your S&S card that you no longer get in the terminal. 

2 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have never been able to login to the Hub app while in the terminal because you need your folio number, which is located on your S&S card that you no longer get in the terminal. 

Hadn't thought of that, but you're right.
Hopefully they start allowing access beforehand.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:35 AM, Schoifmom said:

Actually, all you have to do is grab one from GS, the excursion desk, or just about any bar on board.  No need to wait until you get to your room.

This. You'll pass several venues where you can grab a Fun Times on your way to lunch or the pool or whatever your destination is.

They give you a paper boarding pass or receipt paper. I do not remember everything on it, but we used it to get our first drinks in lobby bar. I know it has the folio number on it because we used it to link of Hubb app with friends in lobby bar. Everything happening is on Hubb app.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 6:40 AM, PhillyFan33579 said:

Go to where you put cash or credit card on your account in the terminal. They can give you or folio number in the terminal.

1 hour ago, Lottacruises said:

Go to where you put cash or credit card on your account in the terminal. They can give you or folio number in the terminal.

That’s a good point, although I think it will still depend on what terminal you are in if you can access the ship’s WiFi network. 

• Thanks 1