UPDATED CRUISE MANAGER

sunonfire

For those who aren't fans of the new version,  I was advised that clearing your Carnival cookies will make it revert back to the old version. When I tried that, I got it back to the old page. I despise the new layout mainly because there's no more contrast between the text and page background. The light blue background on the original version is much easier on the eyes whereas the new layout everything is just bright white with small texts. Yuck. 

Also, everything seems to be scattered all over the place making navigation a tedious chore. 

When I accessed my cruise manager I was logged into the new format.  It will be nice when they get to the point the Hub App will be available post cruise so you can embed photos etc into the Hub app schedule.  I've been asking for a while for this function and based on this new format I hope they are moving closer to the possibility.    

I ran into one problem with the new version last night. I was comparing insurance options and I had to click add to see how much it was for a cruise I already have booked. Problem was it added it without a verification option (are you sure??) and then would not let me remove or cancel. Had to call the help desk for them to remove it. Not a big deal, just the fun of new implementation.