How to Train Your Dragon 3 playing on RCCL ships?

My kids have asked to go see the new How to Train Your Dragon movie.  We board the Freedom in a week's time and I know that RCCL has a partnership with Dreamworks (for now...).  I know in the past they have had the newer Dreamworks movies playing in the ship's theatre during the cruise.  Just wondering if anyone can comment if this movie is on the RCCL ships at all now, specifically on the Freedom.

2 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

My kids have asked to go see the new How to Train Your Dragon movie.  We board the Freedom in a week's time and I know that RCCL has a partnership with Dreamworks (for now...).  I know in the past they have had the newer Dreamworks movies playing in the ship's theatre during the cruise.  Just wondering if anyone can comment if this movie is on the RCCL ships at all now, specifically on the Freedom.

Best of luck, but I would have my doubts Freedom will have this new of a movie. We were on Freedom last September and don't remember noticing any really new movies onboard.

31 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

As said not usually new movies until after out of Theaters. Not like Disney

I've seen first run movies on Oasis.  It was a DreamWorks film. I doubt this one makes it

Edited by John&LaLa

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I've seen first run movies on Oasis.  It was a DreamWorks film. I doubt this one makes it

I thought How to Train Your Dragon, was Dreamworks?  Also, I thought I had seen first run movies on board as well. I think was only at the outdoor movie screen. I know CCL has really, really new ones, but I thought I seen a couple RCI as well. 

2 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I thought How to Train Your Dragon, was Dreamworks?  Also, I thought I had seen first run movies on board as well. I think was only at the outdoor movie screen. I know CCL has really, really new ones, but I thought I seen a couple RCI as well. 

It is, but the contact is expiring this month

How To Train Your Dragon is a DreamWorks  series of movies.  I know we have seen other DreamWorks movies like The Croods and previous How To Train Your Dragon when we were on the RCCL ships before and it was about the same time they were released in the movie theatres.  They often played it in the theatre in 3D on the Freedom on our past cruises during the daytime, and some movies late at night in the theatre as well.  Other older movies were shown poolside in the evenings.

I knew that RCCL's association with DreamWorks is ending at the end of this month, so I was thinking they were going to slowly pull opportunities on the ship to associate with DreamWorks, like the movies.  That is why I was asking in this forum to see if anyone who had been on a cruise recently had knowledge of this.