Help needed getting March 29, 2020Grand Princess Roll Call to show up

9 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I started s roll call

but it doesn't show up as a roll call. Pls correct

If you notice, on the right side of the main page on all forums - the Roll Call finder tool is NOT WORKING:

image.thumb.png.2ba6318ae9d572c85f21f64b0c1ccffd.png

We are asked to actually go to the Roll Calls forum to locate roll calls.

I will also point out that, even when the Roll Call finder tool was working, it wouldn't have picked up your Roll Call as the date format in the title is incorrect (the comma following the year is part of the date and makes it not recognizable).

4 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Hmmm.... maybe announcements should be at the top?  

That makes sense. :classic_biggrin: Putting aside the technical issues, one does have to be careful about how much "clutter" comes before the main content.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ombud said:

Are either of you Moderators able to make it show up on as a roll call?

The folks who have kindly responded to you on here are not Mods (and neither am I). The are just CC members like the two of us.   As they have explained, your Roll Call does show up as a Roll Call.  It is exactly where it should be, in the Roll Calls for the Grand Princess.  All that anyone who is looking for it needs to do is scroll down that forum.  I just opened the forum and found your Roll Call in under two seconds. 

As they've also explained, the Roll Call "finder" tool (the non-scroll-through-the-Roll Call forum-thread method) is not working now (and it hasn't been working for a couple of months).  People looking for your Roll Call can find it by looking in the Grand Princess Roll Call forum, as I just did.

Edited by Turtles06
  • Thanks 1

I thought the 1st response was a Moderator suggesting that I repost without the comma, so I did. I wasn't too sure how the 2nd response was asking me to correct. I'm not savvy but I understood the 3rd one.