Can't Book Entertainment Via RC website for Anthem Sailing 20 April

Hello all..  I'm having trouble booking onboard Entertainment via the RC website...  I sail in 46 days on the Anthem and I keep getting the same error on the site, "Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now...  Please try again onboard the ship..." 

I'm afraid if I wait until I board the ship, all the entertainment will be booked and I'll be arse out..  I've booked entertainment on my previous cruises on the site with no problem...  anyone else having this same issue? 

I board the Anthem on March 30th and I have been able to book via the website.  They had some issues on one day....

Question:  Can I book I-Fly and the "Arm" thingy (forgive me)....on the website or just through the app on board?

16 minutes ago, Nessa1dc said:

I board the Anthem on March 30th and I have been able to book via the website.  They had some issues on one day....

When did you book your Entertainment?  I just tried to book and same error ....

I'm not sure about your other inquiry...

7 hours ago, Nessa1dc said:

Question:  Can I book I-Fly and the "Arm" thingy (forgive me)....on the website or just through the app on board?

For June sailing, we have been able to book North Star and iFly via cruise planner for several weeks now. The sailing a week before ours has been able to book shows since then also, but we have not. Seems that it's just random.

12 hours ago, zooma said:

For June sailing, we have been able to book North Star and iFly via cruise planner for several weeks now. The sailing a week before ours has been able to book shows since then also, but we have not. Seems that it's just random.

Was the North Star under "Entertainment and Activities"?

20 hours ago, ScottVV said:

When did you book your Entertainment?  I just tried to book and same error ....

I'm not sure about your other inquiry...

We were able to do it on Sunday.  We had issues on Thursday and Friday.  Maybe I will try a different browser for the North Star...I don't even see the option under Activities....

1 hour ago, Nessa1dc said:

We were able to do it on Sunday.  We had issues on Thursday and Friday.  Maybe I will try a different browser for the North Star...I don't even see the option under Activities....

I've tried Edge, IE, and Chrome.. Same error, so it may be the week of the cruise being "full".. But, for whatever reason it may be, it's annoying :-(....

• Like 1

I'm sailing on the 4/27/19 sailing on Anthem and have been trying for weeks to book onboard entertainment. I have called Royal Caribbean twice. They keep telling me that they haven't loaded the entertainment and should be up anytime. But we are in the same boat as you are. This will we our second time on Anthem and we were able to book at the 120 days out mark last year. Not sure why they aren't posted online at this point. It's a pain in the butt because the shows are great. It would suck to have to go in the stand by line. I have booked iFly and North Star.

3 minutes ago, Sweetdalways said:

I'm sailing on the 4/27/19 sailing on Anthem and have been trying for weeks to book onboard entertainment. I have called Royal Caribbean twice. They keep telling me that they haven't loaded the entertainment and should be up anytime. But we are in the same boat as you are. This will we our second time on Anthem and we were able to book at the 120 days out mark last year. Not sure why they aren't posted online at this point. It's a pain in the butt because the shows are great. It would suck to have to go in the stand by line. I have booked iFly and North Star.

Thanks for the info...  Same here, booked iFly and NS, but the shows, no go so far....  I guess I'll just keep trying and post when, and if, I get into the site to book!

1 hour ago, leyla said:

I am on the Oasis 04/21 so (46 days out) and had trouble reserving yesterday morning but by late afternoon was able to reserve.  Keep trying.  

Just tried.  No dice :-( 

Wait a minute...I don't even see the option for North Star and I Fly...and all my Entertainment was done on Sunday.  I cannot stand this new website.  How is it that some can and some cant...its crazy.

Where do you all even see North Star for reserving.  I go to Cruise Planner...then what?  I don't even get the option.

I sail on the Anthem May 9th and booked all my entertainment, dining, and North Star!  Weird that RCI said that they
"are not up yet" for April sailings???  I booked North Star under "activities".  I also booked a wine tasting too! :)

I will add, that I have gotten error messages when trying to get onto RCI site on occasion and I see ALOT of people complaining about it.......

11 minutes ago, Nessa1dc said:

Wait a minute...I don't even see the option for North Star and I Fly...and all my Entertainment was done on Sunday.  I cannot stand this new website.  How is it that some can and some cant...its crazy.

Where do you all even see North Star for reserving.  I go to Cruise Planner...then what?  I don't even get the option.

Go to Cruise Planner and across the top it has categories and you need to click on "Activities" and it will bring iFly, North Star and some other activites, also.

12 minutes ago, SuiteLady said:

Go to Cruise Planner and across the top it has categories and you need to click on "Activities" and it will bring iFly, North Star and some other activites, also.

Thank you.  That's what I did, and nothing...they have Flowrider, Galley brunch, Access Tour, DreamWorks Breakfast, Sushi making, cupcake making, wine tasting, All Access Tour...nothing about IFly or North Star...wow

1 hour ago, SuiteLady said:

I sail on the Anthem May 9th and booked all my entertainment, dining, and North Star!  Weird that RCI said that they
"are not up yet" for April sailings???  I booked North Star under "activities".  I also booked a wine tasting too! 🙂

I will add, that I have gotten error messages when trying to get onto RCI site on occasion and I see ALOT of people complaining about it.......

As gets closer to sailing more likely limiting bookings as they try keep set amount as they always like offer them on board. Old days before computers have wait until boarding for everything, would have fill out sheet paper with 1st 2nd 3rd choice and of times. Later they'd let you know if/what and when you had and if a cost card was charged... Daughters on Anthem in June and bookings/times were slightly limited

Edited by ONECRUISER

On 3/5/2019 at 9:18 AM, ScottVV said:

Hello all..  I'm having trouble booking onboard Entertainment via the RC website...  I sail in 46 days on the Anthem and I keep getting the same error on the site, "Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now...  Please try again onboard the ship..." 

I'm afraid if I wait until I board the ship, all the entertainment will be booked and I'll be arse out..  I've booked entertainment on my previous cruises on the site with no problem...  anyone else having this same issue? 

Best bet.  Make a list of when and what you want to see, and call RCCL today. .  They will be happy to assist and book it for you if entertainment is open.   When I sailed on the Symphony, we did not get entertainment till the 45 day.  So that might also be why you cannot get it online.  

Edited by Missymo

We have sailed on Oasis, Allure and Harmony and never had any issues with booking our entertainment, which is why it is extra frustrating to not be able to book it yet for our 4/20 trip on the Anthem.  My husband and I are planners, we’d sure love to get things reserved soon!