Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool day pass?

Mommawo

Seems like I have seen people post about a day pass to this. I can’t find it on carnival website as far as just one day.  Anyone know the cost ? Would like to try it but not the entire time just a one day thing 

To pre-order the passes, you have to purchase for the entire cruise.  To purchase a day at a time, you would need to go to the spa desk and request.  They are only available if they have any left, as they limit the number of people in the spa area.  As far as cost, I have no idea.

• Like 1

I was watching some video recently on YouTube that said if you wait till the end of the cruise so maybe the last two days or so and ask about a spa pass they will usually give you one cause they are trying to make as much money as they can 

• Like 1

We paid $209.00 for a week pass for two of us.  If I am not mistaken, it was around $25.00pp per day if you didn't take the whole week if it's even available.  We enjoyed it, but wouldn't spend that much again for it.  

On 3/6/2019 at 7:35 AM, Mommawo said:

Seems like I have seen people post about a day pass to this. I can’t find it on carnival website as far as just one day.  Anyone know the cost ? Would like to try it but not the entire time just a one day thing 

you mean this Carnival website, typed Cloud 9 in the search engine https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTUyMDA5OTIyL3NpZC9mVWQ2Zkx5dG1IbiU3RXZ6WlpCS29xaWpfbHdJSkJoT20zUWlYR3JCSW9Nbm1BWUlVT0xTYWd6cHpTODVvODRGSXR1RDQ2Q1dsSkM0VGoyWTdQQjQwU0t3ZEZKVWdGQUI5dTR5MWlFbnNudFBiQ1NNZ1czU3hLclZaZyUyMSUyMQ==

2 hours ago, coevan said:

There isn’t the option to purchase just one day on the carnival site. Just the length of cruise 

"Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool"

can someone explain to me what these are? my wife likes spa's so I've thought about getting a cloud 9 room for us for free access to this stuff but I'm not sure how much I'd use it. Is the thermal suite just like a sauna and the thalassotherapy pool like a salt water pool?

25 minutes ago, CruisingViper said:

"Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool"

can someone explain to me what these are? my wife likes spa's so I've thought about getting a cloud 9 room for us for free access to this stuff but I'm not sure how much I'd use it. Is the thermal suite just like a sauna and the thalassotherapy pool like a salt water pool?

Yes-ish.  We've done the cloud 9 on a few different ships, there are two different "dry heat" rooms and two different steam rooms, the thalassotherapy pool is pretty much a big hot tub.  The wife and I love the pool and the tepidarium, which is a lower temperature sauna, but has heated loungers to lay on.  It's been really nice, and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

• Thanks 1

If you do not get a spa room, it is sometimes cheaper to pre purchase the week pass. We got it for 7 days before we boarded and paid $199.00 total instead of the $219.00 they were telling people on the spa tour. 

My husband did not think he would enjoy it, but he changed his mind the first sea day. It was never crowed and so very relaxing on thermal beds. We would go to the TPool before getting ready for diner and just relax on heated beds. We also went one evening after dinner and he fell asleep. We were on the Dream. 

• Like 1

Hello all, not wanting to hijack a thread, but can anyone tell me if the cloud 9 steam rooms, t. pools, and tepidarium are co-ed on the newer ships? I would like to enjoy with hubby, but we've always had to split up in the past.

Thanks in advance!

52 minutes ago, iriecruiser said:

Hello all, not wanting to hijack a thread, but can anyone tell me if the cloud 9 steam rooms, t. pools, and tepidarium are co-ed on the newer ships? I would like to enjoy with hubby, but we've always had to split up in the past.

Thanks in advance!

45 minutes ago, mnp75 said:

Newer ships, Magic Breeze Vista Horizon.

Not sure about anything older than that. 

The Thermal Suites and T-pool are coed. Add the Dream and Splendor to the list.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, coevan said:

Am I understanding that there is no thalassotherapy pool on the Panorama "A Thalassotherapy Pool is featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic, Carnival Splendor and Mardi Gras. A large hot tub spa is featured on Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista". 

7 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Am I understanding that there is no thalassotherapy pool on the Panorama "A Thalassotherapy Pool is featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic, Carnival Splendor and Mardi Gras. A large hot tub spa is featured on Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista". 

That's correct. No T-pool on the Vista class ships.