Coffee price at the IC.

rickadoo

Trying to figure out if we should buy the coffee card. We drink two cups of coffee in the morning but no specialty drinks. Does anyone know the price of a cup of coffee at the international Cafe?  Thanks

Edited by rickadoo

3 hours ago, Bollycats said:

This photo is from 2017, but probably still the same prices. $1.25 or $1.75 for the larger one.

P1030768.JPG

Thanks. So for me it is  (2 large drip in the morning + 1 cocoa at night) 6.50 a day × 16 day cruise = $104 or a card!

Yes I have a grande + refill each morning at Sbux

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

If you just drink coffee, regular coffee is included. Try that before you decide to buy it.

I agree.  I have much difficulty in explaining to myself why I should spend money to buy some specialty coffee.  

That's my one complaint about the IC and its location.  If I want to use their services for a quick breakfast and want a cup of coffee, I have to pay for it.  Don't tell me that I could go to the chaotic Horizon Court, searching for a coffee machine and get a cup of coffee "to go" and then go to the IC.  Doing so defeats the purpose my patronizing the IC in the morning. 

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

If you just drink coffee, regular coffee is included. Try that before you decide to buy it.

that sounds wonderful,  but; I like a shot of Irish whiskey, Jack Daniels ...... those darn I C are located next to bars. Wow those marketing stats people... go figure  :classic_huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, c-boy said:

that sounds wonderful,  but; I like a shot of Irish whiskey, Jack Daniels ...... those darn I C are located next to bars. Wow those marketing stats people... go figure  :classic_huh:

The two cruises where I had the beverage package as a perk (28 days and 14 days) I often had a Vanilla Latte and then took it to the counter next door and had them add a shot of Jameson. Jack Daniels is sooooooooo not Irish Whiskey!

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1