“LIVE” from Symphony of the Seas, March 9, 2019

It was about a 15 minute ride to the 1st stop, the Sloth/monkey encounter. There are surcharges for the add on’s, but even this prices were reasonable. $5 pp for the “encounter”

If you wish to hug a sloth, that has to be done by 11 am local time, because apparently, after that, it’s nap time for our furry friends. [emoji6]

The monkeys were a big hit. The girls just loved them

2ef69956f067d587576facb103b067db.jpg

65ebb4f84e74ee1c5011a2b4bf7cb3d1.jpg

It looked like so much fun I had to join the party, but “my” monkey decided to bite my shoulder. Let’s just say my monkey encounter photos were not nearly as cute as these. I may (or may not) post my photo [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The girls then proceeded to the zip line. I had serious reservations about this, especially after hearing about the zip line accident in Roatan on an RCI excursion. [emoji51] the full Zip Line was an 11 platform run. They were able to do a shortened version, 7 platforms, for $40 per person

After that, it was off to the Chocolate factory and some shopping. No China goods here

3ade98110cc6d035246cc8435c6f398a.jpg

7a032d88ef66239ad1ebcebd756f680f.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great. What kind of entrees are available for the Habachi that you recall? Any options for vegetarians? Thanks 

For Vegans, not a lot. And probably not worth the price. But if you are a “vegetarian” who eats some dairy, and seafood, then lots of options.

On 3/10/2019 at 8:38 AM, niksmom630 said:

Pina colada with dark rum. My favorite Cruise beverage emoji4.png

Alright, I have a mission for you.  You must ask a bartender to make you a Dole Whip drink (it's basically a frozen daiquiri, but the juice flavor is pineapple).  It'll change your life!

• Like 1

Can someone advise what the VOOM ONLY (slower) internet package is onboard for 2 devices. Trying to determine if Cruise Planner price (18.99/day) is cheaper then onboard price minus C&A discount.

Kyle

Edited by Foosguy

Glad you had a great day in Roatan- but totally sorry to hear that the [emoji205] tried to eat you!! Hopefully no skin was broken? Did you let the bird sit on you? That giant parrot in my head was CRAZY and not very comfortable!

We also did the Boden private tour for the day and it was awesome and really affordable - we did monkeys, ziplining, toured the island some and visited some beaches...next time we will definitely do the chocolate place and that shop! Sounds fun! Our trip was before the ziplining incident but I am pretty sure that incident was someplace else? I felt like our 2 zip line guides did a great job making sure we were safe and would not let two people be on the line at the same time. I am so bummed that our Symphony cruise is Eastern and not Western...we really wanted to go back to Roatan!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Foosguy said:

Can someone advise what the VOOM ONLY (slower) internet package is onboard for 2 devices. Trying to determine if Cruise Planner price (18.99/day) is cheaper then onboard price minus C&A discount.

Kyle

These were the prices from a couple weeks ago. Usually always cheaper to pre-purchase thru the cruise planner. For example for my Allure cruise in May I got Voom & Stream for $11.99. If you can get it at $13.99 a day that is good too. Worst case you buy it at $13.99 and cancel it and rebuy it at $11.99.

D93420CA-B533-457C-A0F0-4BB276809B02_zps

85195B57-28D8-4677-A36C-C1DBE5BED553_zps

Glad you had a great day in Roatan- but totally sorry to hear that the [emoji205] tried to eat you!! Hopefully no skin was broken? Did you let the bird sit on you? That giant parrot in my head was CRAZY and not very comfortable!

We also did the Boden private tour for the day and it was awesome and really affordable - we did monkeys, ziplining, toured the island some and visited some beaches...next time we will definitely do the chocolate place and that shop! Sounds fun! Our trip was before the ziplining incident but I am pretty sure that incident was someplace else? I felt like our 2 zip line guides did a great job making sure we were safe and would not let two people be on the line at the same time. I am so bummed that our Symphony cruise is Eastern and not Western...we really wanted to go back to Roatan!

I’m still traumatized about the monkey. [emoji23] No way I was going to let that parrot perch on my head.

The chocolate factory was small, and super crowded, not sure I’d do it again. But the girls really enjoyed the zip line!

53 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

I’m still recovering. emoji3060.png comedy club up next.

Nachi tomorrow. Send positive vibes for strength my way please

LOL, you got this. Go get an espresso martini ... well have two and you'll be set for the night. 🙂