“LIVE” from Symphony of the Seas, March 9, 2019

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

Note that the solarium pool offers a transparent fish tank like view to others seated below. emoji15.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Yup! Look over whilst walking by you may get a view of things you wish you hadn’t seen, dangly bits and all’s. 

One needs to make sure their wearing a suit that properly covers up all their dangly bits, whoo haaa and magic pillows. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lol. Yup! Look over whilst walking by you may get a view of things you wish you hadn’t seen, dangly bits and all’s. 

One needs to make sure their wearing a suit that properly covers up all their dangly bits, whoo haaa and magic pillows. [emoji3]

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Despite the beauty of this piece, apparently it is not “wind” friendly. Apparently a few of the panels have gone airborne. They have closed the staircase up from the lower level of the solarium as well as the Solarium bar

#trapped #sendpinacoladas

c962005ded24b28446092cc904143694.jpg

30 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Finally escaped via the deck 14 forward cabin hallway entrance.

Pina colada in hand courtesy of the pool bar.

Deck 16 decks completely closed due high winds

emoji15.png

Glad you are finally free! Cruise looks amazing so far. 

2 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Despite the beauty of this piece, apparently it is not “wind” friendly. Apparently a few of the panels have gone airborne. They have closed the staircase up from the lower level of the solarium as well as the Solarium bar

#trapped #sendpinacoladas

We were on the first sailing (4 day) out of Miami and and DH grabbed one of those basket loungers at 6:30am.  The 2nd day they had the same problem with the panels flying off the structure.  They roped off the area but that didn't stop people from just ducking under the yellow caution tape.  Looks like they still have not figured it out.

2 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Finally escaped via the deck 14 forward cabin hallway entrance.

Pina colada in hand courtesy of the pool bar.

Deck 16 decks completely closed due high winds

emoji15.png

Thats exactly how we got out of there, DH was saying WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

• Like 1

Great pics Chris. Lisa was stranded up in the Suite Sundeck. She eventually escaped as well. She said it was better there than by the main pool. 

Haha! I heard! I bumped into Lisa so we had a few minutes in passing to share our “sunning” adventures. Our own little tanning version of Escape the Rubicon [emoji12]

7 minutes ago, Kmermaid said:

Yes, packed alot in those four days!

I am so glad I found you on this site. We are going on a 4 night cruise in September on Symphony and I have been unsuccessful at finding any information on 4 nite cruises. Do you have any insight at how to see/do/experience as much as possible in those 4 days? Any suggestions would be most welcome. Any possibility that you have any of the compasses?

On Symphony now and loving your great photos. 

As your picture show, the ship is beautiful. This ship has the most amazing entertainment I’ve ever seen on any RCCL ship!   

Today (Thursday) is very windy and the upper deck and suite deck are closed. 

Terrific cruise so far.   Great staff, good food, amazing entertainment and generally gorgeous weather ( if you don’t count the wind today.). Could be worse-it could be rain!  

M