“LIVE” from Symphony of the Seas, March 9, 2019

I tried. while stirring the second beverage but the paper straw cracked in half [emoji51]

9f0634a4c50ce7c3b976e082313c82cc.jpg

The Hyatt also has some enviro friendly straws. They were paper on the inside, but we’re stronger on the outside

307759c953a5ec53b8469001cf3bfc8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cel_cruise said:

I’m horrified by The Key line for Chops!! That’s gonna be me in 5 weeks! Yikes!

If possible would you do a review of how the Key worked for you on Symphony. We don't leave until September so I have time to read reviews and decide if I should keep or cancel the 🔑

I actually bought some metal straws - and I like them - but I’m using them in plastic cups, etc.  I look at your Park Cafe photos and I had to laugh at the plastic containers and plastic wrapped sandwiches.

But, I actually really do like my metal straws...😊

• Like 2

If possible would you do a review of how the Key worked for you on Symphony. We don't leave until September so I have time to read reviews and decide if I should keep or cancel the [emoji360]

I will post one in the key thread and probably our review as well!

5 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

If possible would you do a review of how the Key worked for you on Symphony. We don't leave until September so I have time to read reviews and decide if I should keep or cancel the 🔑

Not Cel, but we'll be on the Symphoney in four weeks and will be adding a Key review as well. 

If possible would you do a review of how the Key worked for you on Symphony. We don't leave until September so I have time to read reviews and decide if I should keep or cancel the [emoji360]

We don’t have the key. It was just an observation. Despite the line being long initially, by the time I left the Park Cafe, it was clear [emoji847]

Alright, Thanks Chris for posting. I am ready to sail [emoji3]

Thanks for your review, Bill.....sure made it easier to get thru our last few months of anticipation!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

I'll be on the Symphony with the Key next week.  I can share my experience in the Key thread, and I am hoping to have either a live report or a post-trip report.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

I tried. while stirring the second beverage but the paper straw cracked in half emoji51.png

9f0634a4c50ce7c3b976e082313c82cc.jpg

The Hyatt also has some enviro friendly straws. They were paper on the inside, but we’re stronger on the outside

307759c953a5ec53b8469001cf3bfc8f.jpg

You’ve reminded me.  Just threw in plastic straws for my Walmart pickup tomorrow. Paper straws are pointless!

PS- what’s the drink with the pineapple? Is that a Dole Whip?!?!  If those are on the ship I’m in big trouble.

Edited by acthorson
  • Like 1

I watched your sailaway today. Loved seeing Symphony do that beautiful pirouette in the turning basin! I really hope we get to do that, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Every other time I have been able to watch Symphony sail from Miami, she was already docked facing out. Still, a girl can hope!

• Like 1

Sail away out of Miami is a treat for sure. Photo ops abound!

Last nights dinner was ....... Sorrento’s [emoji38] after lunch at the Park Cafe, all the great appetizers at our sail away gathering, I couldn’t fit in much more than a slice of puzzle before the ice show.

I took quite a few photos at the ice show, but used my Sony A6000, so i have to download to my iPad later.

This mornings breakfast was at El Loco Fresh. Great selection, really peaceful.