Did Any Other Aussies Receive This

Calm down folks it’s just voyager getting a $US 100 million face lift in Singapore in September.

I know it says Debut but it’s getting a couple of water slides,That big ball on the back,a new bar in the esplanade called the Tiki bar.

Just Royal Caribbean’s hype.

No oasis class but vision is booked in Brisbane as a home port

Edited by Chiliburn

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Calm down folks it’s just voyager getting a $US 100 million face lift in Singapore in September.

I know it says Debut but it’s getting a couple of water slides,That big ball on the back,a new bar in the esplanade called the Tiki bar.

Just Royal Caribbean’s hype.

No oasis class but vision is booked in Brisbane as a home port

That's good news.  A couple of waterslides would be great.  I would like to see them get rid of the up-market shops on the Royal Promenade and replace them with some nice bars, cafes and/or places to eat.  I hardly ever saw anyone in those shops.  They may be fine on an up-market cruise line but IMO they are out of place on a Royal Caribbean ship.

The Cafe Promenade on the Voyager is awful.  Too small, dark and dingy.  That place is in desperate need of a make-over.  I would gut the place and change it to a new food/drink venue.

4 minutes ago, MikeC1610 said:

That's good news.  A couple of waterslides would be great.  I would like to see them get rid of the up-market shops on the Royal Promenade and replace them with some nice bars, cafes and/or places to eat.  I hardly ever saw anyone in those shops.  They may be fine on an up-market cruise line but IMO they are out of place on a Royal Caribbean ship.

The Cafe Promenade on the Voyager is awful.  Too small, dark and dingy.  That place is in desperate need of a make-over.  I would gut the place and change it to a new food/drink venue.

I think the tiki bar is next to cafe promenade.in place of a shop as you said.

I hopping for the slides to go to every bar and end up in the hospital.LOL

I'm interested in the "multi-million dollar refurbishment" that Radiance gets.  Does that just mean newer lighting in the Centrum like Serenade and Brilliance along with some new carpet and upholstery or more of a "Royal Amplified" treatment?

Looking at Voyager in 2020 out of Sydney now.  I've sailed Mariner and Navigator after their 'amplification'.  Curious if Voyager will get Navigator's resort pool deck.  Playmakers has been a hit on both and can only imagine a sports bar can do equally well in Voyager's current region.  Time will tell. 

With four ships in play how many will be sent to Alaska in 2021 and how many to Asia?    

4 hours ago, twangster said:

I'm interested in the "multi-million dollar refurbishment" that Radiance gets.  Does that just mean newer lighting in the Centrum like Serenade and Brilliance along with some new carpet and upholstery or more of a "Royal Amplified" treatment?

Looking at Voyager in 2020 out of Sydney now.  I've sailed Mariner and Navigator after their 'amplification'.  Curious if Voyager will get Navigator's resort pool deck.  Playmakers has been a hit on both and can only imagine a sports bar can do equally well in Voyager's current region.  Time will tell. 

With four ships in play how many will be sent to Alaska in 2021 and how many to Asia?    

Back to where they came from 3 to Alaska 1 to Asia.