Todays e mail ad..Celebrate with the CEO.....etc

hcat

1 hour ago, MJSailors said:

Pardon my lack of knowledge,but who is the CEO ?

Why would I want to cruise with him/her ?

Perhaps the level of service is raised up a  few notches on the ships with a CEO on board ?

Her name is Lisa Lutof-Perlo. I'm sure the level of service is raised for her and her entourage. If you want to attend the special events, there will be an extra fee that you will be privileged to pay. If the cruise is on Edge, you'll be charged exorbitantly for the privilege. 

Another thank you,Luvcrusn.

You have added some important info re: special events for an extra fee.

Not interested in sailing with Ms. Luton-Perlo.

Now, if we were on a cruise with Captain Kate- that would be interesting !

I have read that she attends a number of events and even serves passengers at A’Bacio ( spelling ?) on the Equinox,her present ship.

Unfortunately, we missed her as Captain on the Summit cruise we took last July.

i would have enjoyed having our friends’ young daughter meeting Captain Kate- a good role model,Iam sure.

10 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Another thank you,Luvcrusn.

You have added some important info re: special events for an extra fee.

Not interested in sailing with Ms. Luton-Perlo.

Now, if we were on a cruise with Captain Kate- that would be interesting !

I have read that she attends a number of events and even serves passengers at A’Bacio ( spelling ?) on the Equinox,her present ship.

Unfortunately, we missed her as Captain on the Summit cruise we took last July.

i would have enjoyed having our friends’ young daughter meeting Captain Kate- a good role model,Iam sure.

I understand that she served with and learned from our favorite Master, Captain Leo. He is everywhere on the ship, hs a wickedly funny,dry sense of humor, and is wonderfully personable. One night while DH was browsing sunglasses in one of the Deck 4 shops someone handed him a pair saying "try these." It was none other than Captain Leo grinning back at him. If you have the opportunity to be on one of his sailings, don't mill Liars Club. It was one of the best cruise shows we've seen over many years!

Edited by Luvcrusn

The way Celebrity is going I don't think LLP will be around for too long - leading bad decisions on ship design, random pricing and annoying loyal clients are all bound to take a toll on the bottom line in the not too distant future.

There are so many questions I would ask her. What happened to the water you promised to restore to the aqua passengers? What happened to the new level(s) that Captains Club is supposed to have? Why is edge so unfriendly to the mobility-impaired?  Why has Celebrity stopped scheduling 14 day cruises in the Caribbean?  What do you have against libraries?  What don’t the tv’s in the Edge stateroom swivel?  So many questions ......

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

There are so many questions I would ask her. What happened to the water you promised to restore to the aqua passengers? What happened to the new level(s) that Captains Club is supposed to have? Why is edge so unfriendly to the mobility-impaired?  Why has Celebrity stopped scheduling 14 day cruises in the Caribbean?  What do you have against libraries?  What don’t the tv’s in the Edge stateroom swivel?  So many questions ......

Perhaps you you ought to start a new thread on ‘questions for LLP’ like the Captain’s Club one currently asking for ideas/suggestions ? 

She was only on the Edge inaugural western cruise 1 day. She said a few words before the deck party and saw her walking around with the Captain. There were rumors of a QA, but not sure if it ever happened. Maybe we had an unreasonable expectation. We expected many more events and her being around for most of the week, but I guess she met her requirement since she did cruise for a day on the same ship.