Edge cabin pricing

Caymus88

I checked my sailing last night. For an ocean view, with the 4 perks, we will save around 200. I thought about re-booking, but, we have anytime dining and we selected our stateroom, whereas we would get a guarantee stateroom. We are still 3months before final payment. I think I’ll sit put and see if I can get a better price. If not, oh well, we are still going to have a great time!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Caymus88 said:

On a low price well known TA. $799. I can’t find $599 even though I heard it on the radio

Any travel agency special discounted pricing could never be publicly advertised on the radio, TV or newspaper.

5 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

I found a $799 inside guarantee with a senior discount for this April.

You would definitely love it!

We really did and we are already dreaming of another one! I have only gotten true motion sickness once and it was on the Harry Potter ride at universal. No issues at all on the ship!

2 minutes ago, Magik Bee said:

You would definitely love it!

We really did and we are already dreaming of another one! I have only gotten true motion sickness once and it was on the Harry Potter ride at universal. No issues at all on the ship!

No Issues, eh? That's because you've never been on the Edge. Maybe you can make another fake review for the moderators to take down again and tell more  fake stories to perspective Edge cruisers using more fake screen names . Tell us again how great Margaritaville was again on the Edge even though that's an NCL venue ....

14 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

No Issues, eh? That's because you've never been on the Edge. Maybe you can make another fake review for the moderators to take down again and tell more  fake stories to perspective Edge cruisers using more fake screen names . Tell us again how great Margaritaville was again on the Edge even though that's an NCL venue ....

EDGE is the only cruise I've ever sailed on and I've been told the same thing about the OLDER ships compared to EDGE! It's definitely spoiled me!

15 minutes ago, Magik Bee said:

EDGE is the only cruise I've ever sailed on and I've been told the same thing about the OLDER ships compared to EDGE! It's definitely spoiled me!

I would love to see your pictures, have any? I'll assume not .....

Edited by tallnthensome

4 hours ago, AdGuyMG said:

Any travel agency special discounted pricing could never be publicly advertised on the radio, TV or newspaper.

Exactly!

one price  $599.00 I heard on the radio

The other price $799. I found when I looked at a well known discount TA.