2020-2021 Princess Cruise Schedule Aust/NZ

3 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

No that isnt it as my Aunty booked this morning. Give Princess a call and see whats up?

As I said, I didnt log in and could still get onto the site and start and make a booking......all the way through to booking a cabin.

Which cruise are you looking at and I will see if it comes up for me.

Just a thought, are you still trying to log in through the email they sent? Have you tried princess.com?

I know yesterday I could only log in with the email but got that message.......then later I tried princess.com, logged in and could get in.

Thanks Cheryl, there were a few I was looking at but one was the May 16th 2021 Sydney to Shanghai - 22 days on the Sapphire.

Yes I have tried both ways on my laptop and straight to website on phone and iPad.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

7 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Thanks Cheryl, there were a few I was looking at but one was the May 16th 2021 Sydney to Shanghai - 22 days on the Sapphire.

Yes I have tried both ways on my laptop and straight to website on phone and iPad.

Leigh

Ok, I can see all of them and I did not sign in. As it leaves from Bris and Syd cabins are blocked on each itinerary but plenty available.

I wonder if others are having trouble as well or it is just yourself.

I am no computer expert but have you tried clearing history or turning your device off and on?

2 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Ok, I can see all of them and I did not sign in. As it leaves from Bris and Syd cabins are blocked on each itinerary but plenty available.

I wonder if others are having trouble as well or it is just yourself.

I am no computer expert but have you tried clearing history or turning your device off and on?

Rose (Porky55) said she had the same problem I did. 

Yes I have tried all as you had suggested.

I'll see if it works later. Thanks for your help.

Leigh

16 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Leigh

Ok, I just used my tablet as I always use my laptop for Princess, didnt sign in and got the messages you got.

3 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Ok, I just used my tablet as I always use my laptop for Princess, didnt sign in and got the messages you got.

and to add, then signed in on tablet and could see the prices. Its like it hasnt switched over from Elite access yesterday.

Edited by cheznandy

4 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

That is weird Cheryl, I wonder what is happening? 

Leigh

Edited by possum52

2 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

and to add, then signed in on tablet and could see the prices. Its like it hasnt switched over from Elite access yesterday.

That is what I was wondering.

Very odd!

Leigh

Edited by possum52

8 minutes ago, possum52 said:

That is what I was wondering.

Very odd!

Leigh

I just emailed my conact in the Sydney office to see if they have any other complaints and what may be happening, I know they are flat out busy today with new bookings but hopefully she will get back to me😉

She just replied and is not sure why prices are not showing yet, she is hoping they are up tomorrow.....she said if you need anything you are welcome to give her a call or email.

email me at cheznandy at gmail dot com if you would like her details, she would be happy to help with your enquiries.

13 minutes ago, possum52 said:

That is fantastic Cheryl! Thank you so much. I'm sure they are busy which is why I didn't ring them.

I'll see what happens this evening or in the morning.

Leigh

No problem, you are very patient haha!!

We booked the Shanghai to Freemantle sector next year, we had the Spirit booked same time from Hawaii, but liked the Sapphire and the itinerary better, already had the leave approved so all good!

Their repositionings are very well priced, I find Princess cheapest when booked when they are first released.

We booked an inside in our favourite location which works out at $120 a night.

We book direct but some online TA's are offering slightly cheaper prices, OBC and $10 deposits.

Just beware the final payment date and any refaring will cost, or loss of $10 to cancel and book again when booking with some of them.

Hi Chez and Leigh, just read through all your posts. I’m still unable to see any pricing on the cruise we are interested in - the 35 day Hawaii return to Brisbane on Sea Princess in May 21. But that Aussie cruising site has cabins and prices up which rather annoys me 😼

Like Leigh, I will try again in the morning and fingers crossed our cabins are still there Leigh 🤞

Rose

My sister who isn’t elite also keeps getting the same message about no pricing all today. 

I booked Perth to Sydney yesterday in Emerald mini with big balcony , so am happy but I did notice they aren’t available for Perth to Brisbane leg. 

40 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Hi Chez and Leigh, just read through all your posts. I’m still unable to see any pricing on the cruise we are interested in - the 35 day Hawaii return to Brisbane on Sea Princess in May 21. But that Aussie cruising site has cabins and prices up which rather annoys me 😼

Like Leigh, I will try again in the morning and fingers crossed our cabins are still there Leigh 🤞

Rose

Hi Rose, a few of the online TA's had the itineraries out a few days before........but Princess couldn't tell you anything!

Just not right. The open them up for everbody today but you cant book online with Princess🙄

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Rose

I have secured the cabin I want with a online TA for the March 21 Northern exposure on the Sun,,same price as Princess launch 

Cheers Carole

49 minutes ago, Thorpe said:

My sister who isn’t elite also keeps getting the same message about no pricing all today. 

I booked Perth to Sydney yesterday in Emerald mini with big balcony , so am happy but I did notice they aren’t available for Perth to Brisbane leg. 

Is that the Sapphire Helen? they have blocked lots of cabins for the different sectors, I couldnt get my favourite large sideways inside on the Sapphire, it was only available for Shanghai to Melbourne and we dont want to go all the way around the bottom.

1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

No problem, you are very patient haha!!

We booked the Shanghai to Freemantle sector next year, we had the Spirit booked same time from Hawaii, but liked the Sapphire and the itinerary better, already had the leave approved so all good!

Their repositionings are very well priced, I find Princess cheapest when booked when they are first released.

We booked an inside in our favourite location which works out at $120 a night.

We book direct but some online TA's are offering slightly cheaper prices, OBC and $10 deposits.

Just beware the final payment date and any refaring will cost, or loss of $10 to cancel and book again when booking with some of them.

I'm not always patient! Yes I find their re positioning cruises very good value usually. Our first Princess cruise was a re positioning from Sydney to Singapore on the Diamond. 

Thanks for the warning re booking with some online TAs. We have used one in the past but now find it easier to book online directly with the cruise line.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

46 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

I have secured the cabin I want with a online TA for the March 21 Northern exposure on the Sun,,same price as Princess launch 

Cheers Carole

That’s wonderful Carole, well done.

But right now, other than the emailed brochure which I guess is the launch price - I have no prices to compare Princess with TAs if I wanted to. Because I keep getting the same message as Leigh - Still 😡

Rose

45 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Is that the Sapphire Helen? they have blocked lots of cabins for the different sectors, I couldnt get my favourite large sideways inside on the Sapphire, it was only available for Shanghai to Melbourne and we dont want to go all the way around the bottom.

Yep the Sapphire -the return of the trip that goes over the top. Melb, Sydney etc to Perth. 

Always like to do a flight first 🙂

I also looked at the Shanghai trip on the Sapphire but as I’m doing the Majestic one this August from Shanghai (like you did ) , figured I didn’t need to repeat it even if on a different ship. 

Hope your favourite cabin opens up for you ! 

2 hours ago, Elorac123 said:

Cheers Carole

Just beware that not all the cruises are going out at the pre-launch publicized fares, ours was nearly $600 less on release.
Even now the price on some TA sites is coming up higher than the Princess site for me, make sure you do your checking

3 minutes ago, Womble99 said:

Just beware that not all the cruises are going out at the pre-launch publicized fares, ours was nearly $600 less on release.
Even now the price on some TA sites is coming up higher than the Princess site for me, make sure you do your checking

Thanks for  the heads up but I have just got a hold until Tuesday and only using FCD even then,hopefully Princess will be organised by then.

Cheers Carole

29 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I am wishing I had some FCC's to use.

Mick I wish the TA that I used for my first cruise had told me about FCD,I learned about them on this forum,needless to say I didn’t go back and told her why.

Cheers Carole