2020-2021 Princess Cruise Schedule Aust/NZ

Please find attached the PDF file I received from Princess in email this morning. It contains the schedules for the cruising season 2020-2021

WHAT'S NEW
  • TWO ROYAL SHIPS IN SYDNEY! Regal Princess® makes her debut in Australia sailing out of Sydney alongside her sister ship Majestic Princess®
  • Sapphire Princess® returns to Australia, sailing out of Melbourne, while Sun Princess®homeports out of Brisbane
  • NEW 14 night Eastern & Southern Explorer voyage sailing roundtrip Adelaide on Sea Princess®, featuring a maiden call to Eden
  • NEW 17 night New Caledonia & Vanuatu voyage sailing roundtrip Adelaide on Sapphire Princess®
  • This season is our biggest Australia deployment ever with 123 total departures of more than 70 different itineraries, sailing out of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth (Fremantle), Adelaide, Auckland, Singapore, and Hong Kong
  • More Ashore Late Night in 14 ports

Onsale from 11 April 9.00 am AEST. Elites (me ya) get access to book on 10 April. Happy Cruising. 

https://www.carnivalaustralia.com/media/155051/190085_Summer-Trade-Release_Aus-NZ_FINAL_singles.pdf

ON SALE 

190085_Summer-Trade-Release_Aus-NZ_FINAL_singles.pdf

Edited by icat2000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Please find attached the PDF file I received from Princess in email this morning. It contains the schedules for the cruising season 2020-2021

WHAT'S NEW
  • TWO ROYAL SHIPS IN SYDNEY! Regal Princess® makes her debut in Australia sailing out of Sydney alongside her sister ship Majestic Princess®
  • Sapphire Princess® returns to Australia, sailing out of Melbourne, while Sun Princess®homeports out of Brisbane
  • NEW 14 night Eastern & Southern Explorer voyage sailing roundtrip Adelaide on Sea Princess®, featuring a maiden call to Eden
  • NEW 17 night New Caledonia & Vanuatu voyage sailing roundtrip Adelaide on Sapphire Princess®
  • This season is our biggest Australia deployment ever with 123 total departures of more than 70 different itineraries, sailing out of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth (Fremantle), Adelaide, Auckland, Singapore, and Hong Kong
  • More Ashore Late Night in 14 ports

Onsale from 11 April 9.00 am AEST. Elites (me ya) get access to book on 10 April. Happy Cruising. 

ON SALE the PDF cannot be opened

Cheers Carole

190085_Summer-Trade-Release_Aus-NZ_FINAL_singles.pdfUnavailable

4 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Elsewhere someone said Sapphire is doing a circumnavigation of Aus, Mar-Apr 2021, can you confirm for me.

Not a full one. Syd-Per north side 17 night, 28 Mar.

It then goes back to Sydney 14 Apr, again north side, so you could combine the two but not go south.

9 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Elsewhere someone said Sapphire is doing a circumnavigation of Aus, Mar-Apr 2021, can you confirm for me.

Sorry Gut, I said it, as above it doesnt go South, but the top is better twice haha!!

It wasnt real clear on the site I was looking at, but there are a few different embarkations for it /Bris/Syd/Perth, but you could def go Syd/Perth then back, looks like the first sector is sold as Syd/Bris 

32 minutes ago, The_Big_M said:

Not a full one. Syd-Per north side 17 night, 28 Mar.

It then goes back to Sydney 14 Apr, again north side, so you could combine the two but not go south.

Thanks, not sure that’ll suit Mrs G, may have to watch some other lines.

27 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Sorry Gut, I said it, as above it doesnt go South, but the top is better twice haha!!

It wasnt real clear on the site I was looking at, but there are a few different embarkations for it /Bris/Syd/Perth, but you could def go Syd/Perth then back, looks like the first sector is sold as Syd/Bris 

Looks a bit confusing, either have to look at another line or Sea/Sun

8 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Looks a bit confusing, either have to look at another line or Sea/Sun

Yes, Princess are def making if fair for all with lots of different embarkations, Syd/Mel/Adel/Bris/Freemantle etc

Do you like the South Pacific? Sapphire is doing Syd/Syd to PNG via Vila, Champagne Bay and Isle of Pines, good scenery if you decided to stay onboard for the day too. It's 15 nights.

Well the online brochure attached to todays email shows around Australia leaving Sydney on 6th October 2020 and 21st February 2021. 28 nights Sun Princess in '20 and Sea Princes in '21

Edited by Russell21
more info

32 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Yes, Princess are def making if fair for all with lots of different embarkations, Syd/Mel/Adel/Bris/Freemantle etc

Do you like the South Pacific? Sapphire is doing Syd/Syd to PNG via Vila, Champagne Bay and Isle of Pines, good scenery if you decided to stay onboard for the day too. It's 15 nights.

My orders were clear, she wants a circumnavigation, if you knew Mrs Gut, you’d know that those orders are set in concrete.

1 minute ago, Russell21 said:

Well the online brochure attached to todays email shows around Australia leaving Sydney on 6th October 2020 and 21st February 2021.

Sun and Sea?

Thats what I said it will have to one of those or another line.

5 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Have seen a few that we will monitor to see what the opening prices actually are, the brochure prices do not have us that excited.

But never paid anything like brochure price