NCL new app for booked cruises-Sweepstakes

We are booked on the Getaway. Have updated and downloaded the new app. They have been advertising a sweepstakes for using the new app. So I submitted my info.  I got an email from NCL saying I was one of 3 winners and they will be sending a gift card and the 1099 form. All seems legitimate. Will contact NCL just to confirm. Just want to maybe encourage others to give it a try.😊

2 hours ago, Montanagirlalways said:

We are booked on the Getaway. Have updated and downloaded the new app. They have been advertising a sweepstakes for using the new app. So I submitted my info.  I got an email from NCL saying I was one of 3 winners and they will be sending a gift card and the 1099 form. All seems legitimate. Will contact NCL just to confirm. Just want to maybe encourage others to give it a try.😊

What is this app you speak of? I just downloaded the NCL app on Sunday for our upcoming cruise in May, but didn't see anything about a sweepstakes.

1 hour ago, jakesnana said:

What is this app you speak of? I just downloaded the NCL app on Sunday for our upcoming cruise in May, but didn't see anything about a sweepstakes.

You need to open your Reservation within the app and you'll get a pop up that you have an entry in the sweepstakes. You can enter once per week on Monday. I've entered twice no luck. Fingers crossed for you 

On 3/27/2019 at 10:25 AM, Montanagirlalways said:

wow congratulations!!!