LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

This is a great thread; thank you for sharing your experiences.  Perhaps you can clarify something for me; I am confused by the dining times for Concerto (Club Class)--it lists dinner as 5:15 for First Seating and 7:30 for Anytime.  If Anytime diners can only go at 7:30 it is not really Anytime, but a Second Seating.  Can you explain this; I wanted to have some flexibility in dining time.  

This is a great thread; thank you for sharing your experiences.  Perhaps you can clarify something for me; I am confused by the dining times for Concerto (Club Class)--it lists dinner as 5:15 for First Seating and 7:30 for Anytime.  If Anytime diners can only go at 7:30 it is not really Anytime, but a Second Seating.  Can you explain this; I wanted to have some flexibility in dining time.  

I’m not sure but we are going there tonight. I was going to try to go around 7 so we shall find out together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, flag fan said:

Club class is in a section of th dining room 

with its own separate entrance and is At Any Time you wish to dine within the designated hours of service.  

The rest of that dining room is dedicated to NON Club Class and adheres to the regular dining structure you posted above. 

With Club Class, you won’t have to wait  or be given a pager.  With regular anytime, you might have to wait  if going during peak periods, just like  you would at any restaurant on land if you show up at popular times. After 7:30-7:45 you can just stroll in to modt anytime dining rooms if not in Club Class.  

Update: Oops just reread post more carefully:

Princess ships have one traditional only dining room with two seatins, one anytime dining room AND one dining room that is traditional first seating 

which then converts to anytime at either 7:15 or 7:30 on.  

Edited by 4cats4me

I will be watching to see what time you arrive in Puerto Vallarta on Wednesday. Based on your Day 1 patters, you guys have forwarded 2 hours by Wednesday .

We have a private tour in Puerto Vallarta scheduled at 9am.  Ship is scheduled there from 7am to 6pm but is that ship time or local time? Then with the time changes on the ship I am so thrown off. 😏

Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Edited by Georgie562

Hi sorry if this was asked I tried to read all the posts.....since they are doing the medallion now when and where do you learn your dining assignments.  We do traditional and want to make sure we are paired with our fellow travel mates for same time, DR and table. Was there a card in your cabin?

Just now, cruzrbachoua said:

Hi sorry if this was asked I tried to read all the posts.....since they are doing the medallion now when and where do you learn your dining assignments.  We do traditional and want to make sure we are paired with our fellow travel mates for same time, DR and table. Was there a card in your cabin?

This. I've previously read that there is some type of paper in your cabin advising you of your dining assignment.

This. I've previously read that there is some type of paper in your cabin advising you of your dining assignment.

Yes. I am in a suite so can dine anytime in the club class area of Concerto.

Yes. We are doing Club Class anytime though other that the specialties. We did score the Wine Makers dinner! That will be Tuesday!

great thanks we will make sure to check our cabins and then compare as soon as we can in case we need to make adjustments/corrections.  Glad to see that the actual TD early is actually 5:30 on the patter....we like to eat early but the new times proposed by princess earlier was a bit to early...lets hope they keep the 5:30 for our cruise this November on the Royal.

9 hours ago, voljeep said:

not going to repost the pics ... again ... but wow, now I see what people have been posting about the balconies on the Royal and Regal ... so narrow ... it's almost a one person balcony now ... might as well take the 'extra' chair inside :classic_biggrin:

Not this balcony 😀

dlx obstructed in bow of boat. Love it!

FDF30431-17D4-416E-A8CE-83FF7EC1D918.jpeg

A6483BDA-F4DC-4D1A-99A4-E7682C19A9D9.jpeg

A2CFCBDF-94FB-4C57-8E20-C5CED306442C.jpeg

Edited by 4cats4me