Boarding documents

barbels

This is the first time we are cruising with Oceania.  I have a simple question.  In past cruises I have been able to print boarding documents once I filled in the registration documents.  I can't find how to print these documents.  Does Oceania not require this and if they do where can I find a way to print them out?  Thanks in advance.

Barbara

a  few weeks (2-3) before the cruise  you will recieve an email

Important - Oceania Cruises Final Cruise Vacation Summary

Print this off & take it with you

You will need  a passport & credit card at check in

You can take the Blue Book that receive 4-8 weeks prior  if you wish

The luggage tags are in the back of the booklet

• Like 1

Oceania says that all you need from their viewpoint is passport and credit card. However many cruiseports require documentation that you are booked on the cruise in order to enter guard gate at the port or the terminal building where you check in. The booklet Oceania mails you provides documentation you may need or you can print a copy of the invoice...just so you have some documentation that you are booked on the particular cruise you show up at the port to embark on.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:15 PM, edgee said:

Oceania says that all you need from their viewpoint is passport and credit card. However many cruiseports require documentation that you are booked on the cruise in order to enter guard gate at the port or the terminal building where you check in. The booklet Oceania mails you provides documentation you may need or you can print a copy of the invoice...just so you have some documentation that you are booked on the particular cruise you show up at the port to embark on.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:15 PM, edgee said:

If we don't have O luggage tags, what do we do ?

13 minutes ago, chuckcarole said:

If we don't have O luggage tags, what do we do ?

#1, don't panic

#2, Blank Luggage Tags are available through the Porters at the Terminal

#3 ANY LABEL which shows your ships name, the sailing date, your name & cabin # will get the luggage to your stateroom.

#4 (see rule 1) 

• Like 1

On our last O cruise we were bought an upsell at the last minute and thus did not have luggage tags.  The Port of Miami said they did not have blank ones, strange as it sounds. We took our luggage upstairs and found a supervisor who took our luggage and it was in our stateroom before we got there.  I was worried it wouln't show up, but I was nervous for nothing.  We printed out our new invoice from home.

• Like 1

Just now, rucruisn2 said:

On our last O cruise we were bought an upsell at the last minute and thus did not have luggage tags.  The Port of Miami said they did not have blank ones, strange as it sounds.

usually the porters at the curb have  them

But if you had other ones from before your upsell you could have just put the new cabin number on them

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LHT28 said:

But if you had other ones from before your upsell you could have just put the new cabin number on them

Yes, I thought of that too late, I had left the original luggage tags at home.  

23 hours ago, LHT28 said:

We seem to have done that more often than not in the last few years due to very last-minute upsells.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, rucruisn2 said:

Yes, I thought of that too late, I had left the original luggage tags at home.  

I have tags from our 6/17/2017 cruise, I can change the cabin # and the date, the ship is the same and of course the name, but, I'm sure the color of the tag is wrong. If I use them even with the wrong color with they get to our cabin ?