Fireball Whiskey on Allure

Does anyone know if Fireball Whiskey is available on Allure of the Seas.  Traveling on Allure on June 30th with friends who have an annual tradition of Fireball shot before dinner.  Have to let the tradition continue.  Just asking for a friend.  😉

53 minutes ago, ravenrob said:

Does anyone know if Fireball Whiskey is available on Allure of the Seas.  Traveling on Allure on June 30th with friends who have an annual tradition of Fireball shot before dinner.  Have to let the tradition continue.  Just asking for a friend.  😉

I feel like they will somewhere on board, especially to make a mixed drink but I cannot recall if we saw it on Indy and my son loves fireball!  Maybe pack some atomic fireball candy in case you need to each drop one into a shot glass of whiskey 🙂  I'd say let it dissolve a bit before shooting that back and/or don't choke!

1 hour ago, ravenrob said:

Am onboard Allure now.   I overheard someone order a Fireball in the pub last night.  Yes, they have it.