Cruise Critic Community
ravenrob

Fireball Whiskey on Allure

Does anyone know if Fireball Whiskey is available on Allure of the Seas.  Traveling on Allure on June 30th with friends who have an annual tradition of Fireball shot before dinner.  Have to let the tradition continue.  Just asking for a friend.  😉

53 minutes ago, ravenrob said:

Does anyone know if Fireball Whiskey is available on Allure of the Seas.  Traveling on Allure on June 30th with friends who have an annual tradition of Fireball shot before dinner.  Have to let the tradition continue.  Just asking for a friend.  😉

I feel like they will somewhere on board, especially to make a mixed drink but I cannot recall if we saw it on Indy and my son loves fireball!  Maybe pack some atomic fireball candy in case you need to each drop one into a shot glass of whiskey 🙂  I'd say let it dissolve a bit before shooting that back and/or don't choke!

I know they sold Fireball on Adventures of the Seas but not sure if available in the bar.

1 hour ago, ravenrob said:

Am onboard Allure now.   I overheard someone order a Fireball in the pub last night.  Yes, they have it.   

At one time Fireball was available in the Bow and Stern Pub.

Check there on boarding.  I know beer selections at BnS change frequently, not sure on whiskies.

5 minutes ago, CruiseKeeper said:

Am onboard Allure now.   I overheard someone order a Fireball in the pub last night.  Yes, they have it.   

Ah yes, that's where we found it on the Allure too though that was years ago!

They had Fireball at Boleros on Navigator. I have to imagine that most bars would have it at this point given its popularity.

52 minutes ago, LBumb said:

Could be trouble lol

So is peanut butter whiskey.... I thought for sure that wouldn't be good but it is, especially in coffee 🙂  Good thing they didn't have that on board!