How does the BOGO two night specialty dining package work?

ryano

The rules say you have to dine on night 1 and 2, correct?  They pick the restaurants for you in advance but these can be changed once onboard the ship?  

I guess what Im asking is, If I purchase this package now and want to eat at Chops and Jamie's,  this will be allowed?   Hate to miss the first formal night in the MDR but I dont want to pass this offer up. Specialty dining on RC has gotten OUTRAGEOUS during the the three years Ive been away! 

TIA   🙂   

Edited by ryano

44 minutes ago, ryano said:

The rules say you have to dine on night 1 and 2, correct?  They pick the restaurants for you in advance but these can be changed once onboard the ship?  

I guess what Im asking is, If I purchase this package now and want to eat at Chops and Jamie's,  this will be allowed?   Hate to miss the first formal night in the MDR but I dont want to pass this offer up. Specialty dining on RC has gotten OUTRAGEOUS during the the three years Ive been away! 

TIA   🙂   

There have been reports recently that Chops is no longer included in the BOGO on Harmony.  We board Harmony on April 28th, I will ask what restaurants are currently included.

45 minutes ago, 87turboii said:

Has anyone been able to change it to night 2 and 3 instead?

Yes, on Symphony Feb. 2nd sail.  As soon as I boarded I went to Chop's andmade reserve for the first night.  Then I asked the Hostess at Chop's if she could make reserves to Hooked Seafood for the 4th night and not a  problem.

20 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

There have been reports recently that Chops is no longer included in the BOGO on Harmony.  We board Harmony on April 28th, I will ask what restaurants are currently included.

No chops?  Can you confirm?  Not much else left if that's the case.

1 minute ago, Dayman9966 said:

No chops?  Can you confirm?  Not much else left if that's the case.

I am confused, I just posted that I am going to ask if Chops is included in the BOGO when we are on Harmony at the end of the month?  What else are you asking me to confirm?  I can ask when we sail.

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I am confused, I just posted that I am going to ask if Chops is included in the BOGO when we are on Harmony at the end of the month?  What else are you asking me to confirm?  I can ask when we sail.

I'm hoping it's included, not really much else I would be interested in with the BOGO.

50 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

If you could please let me know here in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it!    Chops is really the only place Im interested in but figured I would include Jamies as well for just a few more dollars than what Chops cost alone.   I will hold off until I hear back from you!  Thank you so much!  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Yes, on Symphony Feb. 2nd sail.  As soon as I boarded I went to Chop's andmade reserve for the first night.  Then I asked the Hostess at Chop's if she could make reserves to Hooked Seafood for the 4th night and not a  problem.

What is Hooked Seafood?   Symphony only?   

I just talked to RC about what is included on my sailing on Harmony June 30th for the BOGO...… Jamie's, Chops, Izumi (Not Hibachi), Wonderland (1 time included, but $10pp additional if you go the 2nd time), Sabor, Solarium Bistro, and 150 Central Park.  Hope this helps, but I'm sure different sailings have different places available.

Steve

2 minutes ago, Dayman9966 said:

I just talked to RC about what is included on my sailing on Harmony June 30th for the BOGO...… Jamie's, Chops, Izumi (Not Hibachi), Wonderland (1 time included, but $10pp additional if you go the 2nd time), Sabor, Solarium Bistro, and 150 Central Park.  Hope this helps, but I'm sure different sailings have different places available.

Steve

Thank ya sir! 🙂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dayman9966 said:

Steve

Solarium Bistro?  That is a free venue.

38 minutes ago, ryano said:

If you could please let me know here in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it!    Chops is really the only place Im interested in but figured I would include Jamies as well for just a few more dollars than what Chops cost alone.   I will hold off until I hear back from you!  Thank you so much!  

You're welcome. 🙂 We really enjoy Jamies but have only tried it on Anthem a bunch of times.  There is a thread discussing what is included on Harmony that I will try to find, the new search feature is touchy so not sure if I will find it.  That thread had a lot of discussion about Chops.

27 minutes ago, Dayman9966 said:

Steve

150 Central Park is included?  If that is actually true, that might change my plans.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

You might get lucky, but be prepared for them to say no.

When we sailed Adventure in January, we ate at Chops via BOGO on night one.  Our waiter said we could use our other coupon any time, just ask him to make it happen.

• Like 1