Black Friday deals

Yes..  But if you see a good price on something you're wanting to buy, get it now and then look around those dates....  But it's not guaranteed, so it's a crap shoot - but it has happened before....

The dining plan was $168 on the Anthem for 2 weeks ago from the time I booked. On Black Friday it remained the same, on Cyber Monday it dropped to $126....after that sale it jumped to $199 up until sailing.

The beverage package dropped from my original purchase price of $450 to $410 on Black Friday but then dropped to $379 on a random day a few months later.

been following drink package pricing since last year.  Leaving on Harmony in June.    Price went down to $52 from $54 on Black Friday last year.    Then proceeded to go to $56.   It is now back down to $52.  Have not seen it go lower but I check EVERY DAY.   

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mammap said:

been following drink package pricing since last year.  Leaving on Harmony in June.    Price went down to $52 from $54 on Black Friday last year.    Then proceeded to go to $56.   It is now back down to $52.  Have not seen it go lower but I check EVERY DAY.   

Leave on 20 April on the Anthem.. Bought it 45ish days ago at 46 and it's not moved up or down once....and I check all day, everyday myself.. I guess at 2:30am is when they change it lol...

... EDIT:  I just checked and it's now $45.00..  Not that big of a difference to canx and rebuy at this point...

Edited by ScottVV

I’ve often booked cruises on Wednesday before thanksgiving or Friday right after. Both times I found the lowest prices for inside cabins. I’ve also noticed that when the stock market takes a dip rooms become available and prices drop.

• Like 2

Definitely don’t wait until Black Friday.  It’s so close to your sail date that the lowest prices may not be available then.  For both our March 2019 and August 2019 cruises I did see low prices on dining, beverage etc. over the Thanksgiving weekend.  But I’ve seen those same low prices repeated in various “sales” since then.  The closer it got to our March cruise, the higher prices got.

The drink package on my planner has gone from $52 to $49 since I booked last April for a June sailing this year. Black Friday the deluxe package was $49 and the Refreshment package was $17. I purchased both and the price hasn’t come down lower on either.