New sale?

Just refared our three 2020 cruises with the new Free Gratuities and OBC promotion and are quite pleased. With the fares for our mini suite cabin only going up around $150 pp, we were able to get free gratuities plus $250 pp OBC, with 2 of the cruises being TAs. Definitely happy sailors here!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SmilesYourWay said:

Maybe use it for a spa treatment.

Thanks! That's a good idea!

We'll also get some fun drinks, and have to get about 4-5 drinks per day to spend it all. I am sure the kiddo will be helping himself to a lot of gelatos as well. :)

We recently returned from a 15 day Transatlantic cruise on the Regal Princess, which we had booked under the 3 for Free promotion. We had $1185 OBC. $250 was refundable military OBC. While on the cruise we bought the unlimited internet ($112), Maitre D wine tasting ($50), Super Tuscan Wine Tasting ($80), Sabatinis ($50), and Shore transfers ($78). The rest went to wine and bar bills. Our final bill was -$250 Refundable and -$5.85 NonRefundable. Free Gratuities was part of the 3 for Free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billco said:

Free Gratuities was part of the 3 for Free.

When is the next 3 for Free? I've got 1 booked with no OBC (quick getaway to Cabo) and 1 where I've got 200 OBC (not counting shareholder/ loyalty which carries over) + meal (not an incentive for a vegetarian). Would lose under current Promo but might save with that 1. 

13 minutes ago, Ombud said:

When is the next 3 for Free? I've got 1 booked with no OBC (quick getaway to Cabo) and 1 where I've got 200 OBC (not counting shareholder/ loyalty which carries over) + meal (not an incentive for a vegetarian). Would lose under current Promo but might save with that 1. 

As I recall, the 3 for Free usually begins in September.

• Like 1