Honolulu onvernight

Lahaina

Kona and cruising Kilauea Volcano

Hilo

5 Sea Days

Ensenada 

San Diego

6 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

I don't understand the overnight ports but it is what it is.

Wonderful Cruise!  We did the 17 Night two years ago with the overnight in Honolulu.  This year we went back again on a 16 Night and had one day there.

Two days there you'll have an opportunity to go to Pearl Harbor and also do a Circle Oahu tour, etc.  As Copper said there are lots to see and do!  😃

6 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

I don't understand the overnight ports but it is what it is.

Some people like to stay in Honolulu overnight at a local hotel to fully explore the beaches and attractions.  One thing we did was hike up Diamond Head - a great experience and fantastic view!

Yesterday we were also feeling depressed since we were not going on another cruise until late July.   But we found the proper medication which was to do a last minute booking on a cruise departing in April :).  So, my prescription for the OP is to something similar.....just get online...find a last minute bargain, and click "Yes."

Hank

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Yesterday we were also feeling depressed since we were not going on another cruise until late July.   But we found the proper medication which was to do a last minute booking on a cruise departing in April :).  So, my prescription for the OP is to something similar.....just get online...find a last minute bargain, and click "Yes."

Hank

Be careful. That’s how I ended up with 5 cruises!!!   Fun way to handle the depression 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, ScottC4746 said:

Meanie!  Bully!  HA!

😂😂😂 It's overcast, damp and dreary here today....and we're going to Alaska... while you're going to Hawaii (we've been to Oahu).... so excuse me me if I don't feel your pain 😂😂😂  makes me wonder if the countdown counter can break four digits 🤔😁

4 minutes ago, RoyalVisit said:

😂😂😂 It's overcast, damp and dreary here today....and we're going to Alaska... while you're going to Hawaii (we've been to Oahu).... so excuse me me if I don't feel your pain 😂😂😂  makes me wonder if the countdown counter can break four digits 🤔😁

Hopefully the weather will clear up for you to have a great cruise.  That is a dream cruise for me to do Alaska.

3 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

Hopefully the weather will clear up for you to have a great cruise.  That is a dream cruise for me to do Alaska.

It's our first to Alaska but as we live in Nova Scotia we're used to constantly changing weather 😂