Places to make Specialty Reservations when board open?

SAmome

Are all specialty dining locations open right when board to make dining reservations? On Oasis class I remember making reservations in the promenade area not at a specific restaurant.  Do they ever have a different location on somewhat smaller ships like Navigator?

Using Navigator as an example, would all venues (Hooked/Izumi/Chops/Jamies) be open as soon as board for making reservations or do they just open a couple?  I assume Playmakers and Bamboo room would NOT have the ability to make dining reservations.

Just now, SAmome said:

Are all specialty dining locations open right when board to make dining reservations? On Oasis class I remember making reservations in the promenade area not at a specific restaurant.  Do they ever have a different location on somewhat smaller ships like Navigator?

Using Navigator as an example, would all venues (Hooked/Izumi/Chops/Jamies) be open as soon as board for making reservations or do they just open a couple?  I assume Playmakers and Bamboo room would NOT have the ability to make dining reservations.

On Independence we made reservations with the restaurant manager at the entrance to chops grill.

On Harmony we went to Wonderland to sort reservations.

On Allure we went to 150 Central Park.

I usually go to any specialty restaurant and not only will they take reservations for that specific restaurant, but also any of them.  At least I know that the info is entered in their systems.  I've had some issues with no reservations listed when I dealt with those folks in the promenade.

Completely agree.

From our experience we think the best place is to visit any specialty restaurant on boarding.

8 hours ago, nelblu said:

I usually go to any specialty restaurant and not only will they take reservations for that specific restaurant, but also any of them.  At least I know that the info is entered in their systems.  I've had some issues with no reservations listed when I dealt with those folks in the promenade.