MSC Inks Exclusive Partnership with Martha Stewart

Linda the Book Lover

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/20759-msc-inks-exclusive-partnership-with-martha-stewart.html

Looks like there will be quite a few excursions featuring Martha activities. The article did not say when they would be listed on cruises but the MSC website has information. This begins June 1, 2021. Darn we will miss them!

Edited by Linda the Book Lover
add date info

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

So I guess we will be having a Martha Stewart Thanksgiving this year. AWESOME!  I hope lol.  Thanksgiving dinner on a cruise ship is not all that usually.

I will be on a NCL cruise for my DD's birthday and I already know Thanksgiving will not be the same as my meal. The DH and I did a Christmas cruise once (note the once) and aside from missing the "adult offspring" it was not the same holiday for us including the food.

5 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I will be on a NCL cruise for my DD's birthday and I already know Thanksgiving will not be the same as my meal. The DH and I did a Christmas cruise once (note the once) and aside from missing the "adult offspring" it was not the same holiday for us including the food.

LOL Spouse still gets the turkey..for me...I get the fish 😅 the turkey stinks!

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Haha 1

We're sailing on May 4th and the Martha excursions aren't available yet. Why must they tease me!! Some of them looked really good. Horseback swimming with Martha. How do you beat that?

I'm sure she'll help improve the food for the American palate. This is a good move by MSC. 

Suggested Excursion: Ocho Rios: 9 Mile Tour with 'How to Roll a Proper Blunt' class with Martha and Snoop Dog. Munchies to follow.  ; )    

Edited by theEvilQueen2

6 minutes ago, theEvilQueen2 said:

We're sailing on May 4th and the Martha excursions aren't available yet. Why must they tease me!! Some of them looked really good. Horseback swimming with Martha. How do you beat that?

I'm sure she'll help improve the food for the American palate. This is a good move by MSC. 

We disembark on the day it begins June 1st. I am really sad we will miss it. Since my next two cruises are on different lines it will be at least 2021 before I will sail on MSC. Hope she is still with MSC.

2 hours ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

We disembark on the day it begins June 1st. I am really sad we will miss it. Since my next two cruises are on different lines it will be at least 2021 before I will sail on MSC. Hope she is still with MSC.

Maybe you'll meet Martha on your way off the ship! :classic_laugh: