Out of good vodka!

kjbacon

51 minutes ago, ronrick1943 said:

I think people have to realize it's all about demand, if a small percent of people are ordering a brand - it's taking up shelf space. Which means it is going to be cut.  We all have different taste, but Regent shouldn't be required to carry everything just because a few guest want it.  You have to look at the business side of it.  Just a fact.

The bartenders on our last cruise told us that Tito's was very popular.

1 hour ago, ronrick1943 said:

I think people have to realize it's all about demand, if a small percent of people are ordering a brand - it's taking up shelf space. Which means it is going to be cut.  We all have different taste, but Regent shouldn't be required to carry everything just because a few guest want it.  You have to look at the business side of it.  Just a fact.

Once again I agree with you (this is almost becoming a habit🐈).  Chopin was not a popular brand - even though we love it.  Tito's, on the other hand, was somewhat popular amongst people in the U.S.  Perhaps Regent could not get it at the price point that they get Grey Goose, Stole, etc.

On board Voyager now.   Titos is very available and I spoke to a few bartenders and they said there were no plans to stop having it.  They did say a few changes are coming soon, and Beluga Vodka will be added as well as a few other liquors.   Also said a few craft beers are going to be added soon.   I’m not a big beer person so I don’t remember the names.  If anyone wants, I guess I could ask again and take some notes.  

1 hour ago, Snore42 said:

On board Voyager now.   Titos is very available and I spoke to a few bartenders and they said there were no plans to stop having it.  They did say a few changes are coming soon, and Beluga Vodka will be added as well as a few other liquors.   Also said a few craft beers are going to be added soon.   I’m not a big beer person so I don’t remember the names.  If anyone wants, I guess I could ask again and take some notes.  

Wow! This is exciting and encouraging. We do enjoy Tito’s and we have never tried Beluga but can’t wait to try it! The vodka we had in Russia last year was the very best we have ever had.

2 hours ago, cAPS lOCK oN said:

That's good news, because Beluga vodka is the best! Our guide in Estonia really disliked Russia, but admitted that Beluga was her vodka of choice.

43 minutes ago, kjbacon said:

Wow! This is exciting and encouraging. We do enjoy Tito’s and we have never tried Beluga but can’t wait to try it! The vodka we had in Russia last year was the very best we have ever had.

Good to hear - we first bought Beluga (the Transatlantic Racing bottling) in St Petersburg and have been big fans ever since.  Not very common around the upstate SC area and pricier than Titos or Chopin but still not crazy expensive.  It's one of the few vodkas I can just sip chilled and enjoy it.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:51 AM, Snore42 said:

Yea craft beers 🍺 !  May there be some porters and stouts in the mix!

On 6/10/2019 at 3:51 AM, Snore42 said:

yes, pls ...ask what types of "craft" beer they will get.  Would appreciate it. 

Sorry left the ship this AM.  Did confirm that Cafe Patron will be added soon too.  This is my favorite liquor for Espresso Martinis.   When I was on Explorer last year they had it, excited it’s coming back!