If you are relying on your credit card insurance ....

18 hours ago, NSWP said:

Nice mug shot avatar, Mic and Rosie, you spring chickens.😍

Mic,   does this mean we will not see the red floral shirt at check in or debark any more? 😁

52 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Mic,   does this mean we will not see the red floral shirt at check in or debark any more? 😁

Red shirt to go with your red carpet Graham? 😍

Edited by NSWP

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:28 AM, mr walker said:

Agree, they look younger than when I cruised with them in 2013 - life must be good.

Cheers, All I can really say is that the photo was taken at the end of the last holiday rather than being at the start of one when we met.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, gbenjo said:

It is still in the wardrobe with my travel clothes, so do not despair.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:36 AM, NSWP said:

Red shirt to go with your red carpet Graham? 😍

Perhaps I should pass it on to a deserving person.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, gbenjo said:

Everyone gets the red carpet (treatment) from me Les :classic_biggrin:

Well nearly everyone, you do have standards and some people are just that little bit too spethial.

19 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Perhaps I should pass it on to a deserving person.

Well nearly everyone, you do have standards and some people are just that little bit too spethial.

Yes true , I forgot about Mr Gut  🤣🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I am somewhat saddened to say that I have no X or Royal cruises out of Sydney booked for the next year. So you don't have to worry about me dropping in.

However I do.  I will be sailing out of Sydney on Ruby Princess in December.  I finally had the pleasure of meeting Graham last December when my son joined me for his very first cruise (Norwegian Jewel).  Son is now hooked and we will be cruising the Caribbean out of New York next February. Carol

22 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I am somewhat saddened to say that I have no X or Royal cruises out of Sydney booked for the next year. So you don't have to worry about me dropping in.

Easily fixed.............just book one 😂

You and Rosie are OK .....it's just that pushy Gut bloke that's a pain in the butt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by gbenjo
I

1 hour ago, Port Power said:

However I do.  I will be sailing out of Sydney on Ruby Princess in December.  I finally had the pleasure of meeting Graham last December when my son joined me for his very first cruise (Norwegian Jewel).  Son is now hooked and we will be cruising the Caribbean out of New York next February. Carol

I have several cruises booked out of Sydney, but they are with Princess, Carnival and P&O, which means Gbenjo will not be there.

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

Easily fixed.............just book one 😂

You and Rosie are OK .....it's just that pushy Gut bloke that's a pain in the butt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cheers buddy, I am looking at one for the Serenade of the Seas, but need to line up a few other things first.

10 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Shhh don’t tell him but I’ve actually got two RCCL booked, (fingers crossed).

I think he knows, and he will look after you well despite the talk that it might be to the contrary.

12 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Cheers buddy, I am looking at one for the Serenade of the Seas, but need to line up a few other things first.

We are doing the circumnavigation on her, but that’s nearly two years away, so still a lot of water to pass under the bridge before then.

11 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

We are doing the circumnavigation on her, but that’s nearly two years away, so still a lot of water to pass under the bridge before then.

Some people pass water whether they are under a bridge or not, but yes a lot of water.🤣

15 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

You may have a problem because none of our ships fit" under the bridge"  so unless you have a REALLY strong bladder you could be in trouble 😂😂😂😂