Tablelamp

Tablelamp

The Glasshouse is a bar that serves food. You can use it like any other bar on the ship but if you choose to eat or drink there you do have to pay for food and drink.  The food is very good, we usually eat there several times each time we cruise with P&O.

On the Aurora we found it to be a nice quite bar.The wine menu was a bit different from the rest of the ship.We didn't eat,but they were doing courses with wine flights as well as normal grub if you wanted it.

43 minutes ago, Tablelamp said:

I see the Arcadia now has a Glass House.  Will this mean that there is another area of the ship you cannot use without paying?

The area where the Glass House is was always a bar. They have now added food. Many people use the Glass House on other ships without eating.

Edited by daiB

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

P&O do not say that there is a Glass House on Arcadia. Not sure that there are that many 'spare' bars that could be converted. Which one are they using?

My understanding is that it will be were Intermezzo is now and can be serviced by the kitchen in the Ocean grill. Now I have not seen that confirmed but it’s the only place I could see for it.