Power plugs under beds on Solstice?

Rick&Jeannie

I know there are tons of questions regarding power plugs for every ship and every cruise line...this is a bit different, though.

Does anybody know what the arrangement is for power located *under* the beds on the solstice?  I typically try to adapt this to plug in a CPAP so that I don't have extension cords running across the floor.  Many cruise lines have a single 220 European style located there...easy enough to get an adapter that will allow the original ship's cord (usually the lamp) as well as whatever I want to plug in.  I've never cruised Celebrity, though.  Anybody know?

I have never found one there in either the M or S class cabins.  I have found, however, that if you contact special needs for distilled water and an extension cord your cabin attendant will, more often than not, tape it down each evening and roll it up in the morning.  (If they do not you can ask that they do).

Steve

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I know there are tons of questions regarding power plugs for every ship and every cruise line...this is a bit different, though.

Does anybody know what the arrangement is for power located *under* the beds on the solstice?  I typically try to adapt this to plug in a CPAP so that I don't have extension cords running across the floor.  Many cruise lines have a single 220 European style located there...easy enough to get an adapter that will allow the original ship's cord (usually the lamp) as well as whatever I want to plug in.  I've never cruised Celebrity, though.  Anybody know?

We were on Solstice last year and there were no electrical plugs located under the bed.  The bed lamps are physically attached to the wall so no electrical outlet to steal there. 

As Steve said, Celebrity will provide distilled water and a long extension cord to connect your CPAP to the wall outlet located over the desk.  You have to fill out the Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form.

David