Carnival Sunrise pictures (second sailing)

Great collection! Thank you.

If you would have told me a year or so ago that the Triumph would be getting a drydock, I would not have expected this much. Very pleased to see this. It makes going on a Fantasy class again that much harder for me. 

46 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

Awesome pictures.  Where is the serenity area located and does it have a hot tub or pool?

46 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

Awesome pictures.  Where is the serenity area located and does it have a hot tub or pool?

Top front of ship on two levels. A large hot tub but no pool

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Was check in quick using electronic devices ?  key outside cabin door? 

Yep, the keys were outside the door. Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean about electronic devices unless you're referring to hand-scanners scanning the barcode on printed boarding passes (which was quick)

2 minutes ago, newpherchris said:

Yep, the keys were outside the door. Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean about electronic devices unless you're referring to hand-scanners scanning the barcode on printed boarding passes (which was quick)

Yup, this.

Thanks.   We checked in this way last year for Carnival Horizon in NYC and it was great.  I thought it was some i-Pad like thingie, but I may be thinking of Royal Caribbean.  :classic_smile:

I saw this on another Sunrise review, is this true?

• No ice bucket. When we asked for ice we received an uncovered plastic tub for which they sell multiple beers full of ice in our cabin.  No tongs no cover, just a tub of ice. Bless her heart she brought it every day.
  • Guys Pig and Anchor was not open for business.
  • Lido was bright and large. Congested and very very long lines for no apparent reason.
  • The expensive WI/FI was not working for anyone. Was non-existent or spotty at best. No refunds.

This applies to the second sailing: We had a real ice bucket after asking for it. WiFi worked great for us; better than previous sailings but never what you consider "zippy." Lido was very crowded. Guys Pig and Anchor was open for lunch every day.

Are those individual chairs lined up in the main theater? And no tables? It cannot possibly be the way they will leave it. What a nightmare putting those back into rows after every show and people have moved them every which way.

Beautiful photos by the way.

1 minute ago, Bookbug53 said:

Are those individual chairs lined up in the main theater? And no tables? It cannot possibly be the way they will leave it. What a nightmare putting those back into rows after every show and people have moved them every which way.

Beautiful photos by the way.

yes that is new normal. very similar to what is on the sunshine

4 minutes ago, shof515 said:

yes that is new normal. very similar to what is on the sunshine

Sailed on the Sunshine and don't remember individual chairs. Of course I don't remember going to an actual show in the main theater. :classic_smile:

Edited by Bookbug53

1 hour ago, Phil_and_Cyndi said:

I saw this on another Sunrise review, is this true?

• No ice bucket. When we asked for ice we received an uncovered plastic tub for which they sell multiple beers full of ice in our cabin.  No tongs no cover, just a tub of ice. Bless her heart she brought it every day.
  • Guys Pig and Anchor was not open for business.
  • Lido was bright and large. Congested and very very long lines for no apparent reason.
  • The expensive WI/FI was not working for anyone. Was non-existent or spotty at best. No refunds.

We never spoke to our steward, so we didn’t get an ice bucket. I would have been disgusted by the beer bucket.

Guys Pig and Anchor was open for lunch at least one day. We walked by it.

Lido was bright and we found seats, but at breakfast, the lines were long. I sat at a table while my husband got our food, and it took about 15 minutes for him to come back.

We did not use the internet.

• Like 1