changes in drinks packages?

reemab1

Are Princess changing the drinks packages - the coffee card seems to be absorbed into a premium drinks package and the soft drinks package is discontinued - or is this just in the UK?

Thanks for advice!

Just logged into my bookings and it looks like they have created a new coffee and soda package. They also increased the price again on the soda package from 8 a day to 11 a day. So glad I had prepurchased for my cruise next week and my 14 day in December saved myself a bunch of money.

Changed on my booking details for a cruise in August around British Isles to £9-20 a day if I pre book but is still the old price and packages on Princess website. Either a massive price increase and if $11 per day for classic drinks package that is a very poor exchange rate for UK cruisers booking in advance which isnt worth doing.

7 hours ago, DisneyDorkhead said:

The drinks packages have changed across the board.

I just checked - the price of the premier beverage package shows no change but I believe it was lower earlier this year.

28 minutes ago, MixerDave said:

I just checked - the price of the premier beverage package shows no change but I believe it was lower earlier this year.

Come to think of it you are right. I think that one and the new grounds coffee packaged didn't change and I skipped right over reading it through.

Edited by DisneyDorkhead
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MixerDave said:
7 hours ago, DisneyDorkhead said:

The drinks packages have changed across the board.

you may be thinking about when the gratuity was increased from 15% to 18% which caused an increase in the per day price, correct ...

• Like 2

Much to expensive for someone like me who only drinks sugar free beverages like  diet coke and doesn't want mocktails or moothies. Diabetics won't be buying this package.

Edited by cruzsnooze

¿What's the difference between the Unlimited Soda & More Package and the Classic Soda Package?

Both are showing up on the Beverages Packages available for my next cruise.

The Unlimited Soda & More Package description says it Includes the Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, and hot chocolate throughout the cruise (price 8.26 per day)

The Classic Soda Package says it Includes all fountain sodas, fruit juices, mocktails and smoothies (price 11.79 per day)

Both sounds pretty similar except from the smoothies.