AFT balcony or Mini Suite w/large balcony

1 minute ago, KeithJenner said:

Here is the B6 on the Escape:

IMG_1337.thumb.jpg.38b7aa556bcefb6af03823fd63ddc324.jpg

Thanks KeithJenner, that's a good size also but after seeing the M6 size I'd rather do that one. This is more money we usually spend on a cruise but always wanted the big balcony & have the chance to do it now so why not? I'm really grateful for you guys helping me out because I seriously would have made a big mistake without your info & would have been sad - though still would have had a great cruise 😉 

3 minutes ago, worktocruise610 said:

Thank you Two Wheels those are awesome!!!!! I don't really mind the no privacy to have that space. Are the lower ones the M6 & the ones above the B1? Just want to try to get the biggest balcony I can. 

Thanks so much for the help!!

Lower ones are M6, the ones above are B6.

If you are going on the Encore then the second picture is most relevant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

No worries. I was just clarifying.

I have only been in a B6 once, which was on the Escape. It was actually smaller than I was expecting, and I wonder whether they are smaller than on the Breakaway/Getaway. The pictures that Two Wheels Only posted above suggest that maybe they are as I'm quite sure that more of the M6 is covered on the Breakaway/Getaway than the second picture shows is the case for the BA+

Here is the B6 on the Escape:

IMG_1337.thumb.jpg.38b7aa556bcefb6af03823fd63ddc324.jpg

Keith,  Thanks so much for these pictures!   Your picture above shows that the Escape's B6 is definitely  smaller than the B6 we enjoyed on the Getaway.   While it looks nice, it doesn't have our lounger space.   I'm making myself some notes now as I don't think NCL's website gives you an accurate measurement for Escape's B6!

We did an aft deck 9 recently on Breakaway to Eastern Caribbean.  Found it to be "hot" on sea days especially with the sun shining in and NO breeze except for port days.  Did also miss the larger mini suite bathroom.  Next time I’ll consider the mini on 8.