Pacific Princess Table for 2

Duffysmom

Book early and  you have a better chance.   Pick late seating and you have a better chance.   There are more tables for two at the end of tables for 6 then there are true stand alone two tops. 

41 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

During the booking process you select the dining time and the table size. I booked early so I think my request will be granted.

The choices for table size starts at 4 and does not include 2 top.🤔

40 minutes ago, Duffysmom said:

The choices for table size starts at 4 and does not include 2 top.🤔

This statement is not correct as written.   There are 2 tops but not many.    When you go to select your table size the table sizes are not in numerical order.   Tables for 2 for some strange reason are at the bottom of the list on the cruise I selected.  In the past we have had a 2 top. 

1 hour ago, waltd said:

There are more tables for two at the end of tables for 6 then there are true stand alone two tops. 

On our one small ship experience those tables were so close together that they made the two tops on the Grand and Royal classes with banquette seating on one side look absolutely spacious!

Edited by capriccio

Agree.    On the Pacific you got to know your neighbors weather you liked it or not.   It was nice though when they shared their wine.   LOL

I just disembarked from the Pacific Princess a week ago, and can tell you that there are some tables for 2 scattered throughout the dining room. Some are stand-alones and some are next to tables for 6, with about two feet of space between them. Whether or not you choose to chat with the folks at the 6-top is up to you, but if you choose not to, it seems as though fellow passengers on the Pacific are polite enough to leave you alone if that is your preference. I've cruised on her several times, and IMO she's a pretty special little ship, and those aboard her tend to be respectful toward their shipmates.

Edited by flamomo

1 hour ago, flamomo said:

I just disembarked from the Pacific Princess a week ago, and can tell you that there are some tables for 2 scattered throughout the dining room. Some are stand-alones and some are next to tables for 6, with about two feet of space between them. Whether or not you choose to chat with the folks at the 6-top is up to you, but if you choose not to, it seems as though fellow passengers on the Pacific are polite enough to leave you alone if that is your preference. I've cruised on her several times, and IMO she's a pretty special little ship, and those aboard her tend to be respectful toward their shipmates.

I was just going to mention that.

But fewer 2 tops now that they shoved Club Class into the dining room.:classic_sad:

We were on the Pacific a couple of years ago for 34 days and sat at table #1 (a 2 top). Great location, but now in the Club Class area.

Thank you all for the great information!  I’m #44 on waitlist for early dining 🥴.  This will be our first time on a small ship and understand the Pacific has outdoor seating in the Buffet which I love, hopefully the food is OK.

PescadoAmarillo’s blog regarding the Pacific P intrigued me (that’s how I know about outdoor seating in the Buffet) so we are planning a 14 day cruise and thank you Pescado for all the great information re the ship as well as the Islands.