Premier Drinks Package Question

strachan01

Just now, jagoffee said:

I am certainly not pleased that Princess has decided not to include can soda in the PDP.  But I found that Princess has a very limited choice of can soda option.  No Caffeine Free Diet Coke/Pepsi.  I found when swapping the soda in the mini bar set up that there  were very limited options.

i suspect that Princess removed the cans from the package to reduce the probability of sharing.  Unintended consequences.  

Completely agree with you, considering the beer is sold in cans / glass bottles it makes no sense to me what so ever to no longer include canned soft drinks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, strachan01 said:

I don't go on holiday to then be expected to rock up to check in with crates of soda. 

Agreed. I will also limit the wine I cart onboard for my next cruise to these 2 .... 13 days .... will run out but maybe they'll let me bring 1 more on in Boston 🤞

15602756987885803451611020783356.jpg

I always buy the coffee pkg as that's my drink of choice but a glass of wine with dinner is nice 

Edited by Ombud
Coffee
  • Like 2

We were disappointed when the package stopped including cans.  Diet Coke is disgusting to us from a fountain gun.  The only way to make it palatable to us is to mix it with a premium rum.   I'm not sure they come out ahead 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, strachan01 said:

Yes and I'm glad i do. Didn't realise you were so defensive over Princess, open your eyes a little and stop being so deluded. 

I love Princess. You seem deluded over cans of soda. Seems no matter what happens now your Princess cruise experience is soured beyond repair. Get out now while you can!  😎

• Like 1

13 hours ago, voljeep said:

regarding the PBP - on my little 3 day cruise out of PE/FLL in December, the PBP is no longer available ...

Is this the case on the west coast 3 day cruises ?

or just a normal 'Princess glitch/gremlin'?

the t&c still state not available on "2" days or less ( except Australia, of course )

It disappeared from my 3 day West Coast, too. I even had it in my cart prior to the changes to soda packages, etc. When I went in a few days ago to pay it stated it was no longer available. I need to make final payment soon and will call and ask if I can purchase over the phone or onboard - not sure why it isn't available as T&C suggest it should be....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CRUZBUDS said:

We were disappointed when the package stopped including cans.  Diet Coke is disgusting to us from a fountain gun.  The only way to make it palatable to us is to mix it with a premium rum.   I'm not sure they come out ahead 

I didn't realize Princess even offered a premium rum. Is this new? The (admittedly old) beverage package evaluator only lists the following offerings for rum:

image.png.8ec0bad926acbd17650ff12ebc58f976.png

Am I missing something here? I'd love to find that they offered Foursquare Rum.