BALCONY CHAIRS

I have a balcony cabin on Deck 8 on Harmony of the Seas.  I am wondering what type of chairs are on the balcony?  Are the backs adjustable and do they have a foot stool?

16 minutes ago, MLP12 said:

I have a balcony cabin on Deck 8 on Harmony of the Seas.  I am wondering what type of chairs are on the balcony?  Are the backs adjustable and do they have a foot stool?

Just plain little chairs. A JS would have a high back adjustable chair with a foot stool. 

31 minutes ago, MLP12 said:

Harmony balcony chairs have adjustable backs and a separate foot stool, at least our balcony did.  Not sure what cabin Gerif had on Harmony that didn't have those.

Edited by reallyitsmema

I was wondering about the Harmony chairs myself, it looks like you can almost recline, & the balcony looks to be deeper than many other cruise ships. Some look so small you have to sit sideways. Every Harmony video I've seen shows these chairs and a pretty deep looking balcony 

Edited by basictek
add video

1 minute ago, basictek said:

I was wondering about the Harmony chairs myself, it looks like you can almost recline, & the balcony looks to be deeper than many other cruise ships. Some look so small you have to sit sideways.

Fortunately this is not the Regal or the Royal Princess.  😉 😄  😛 

22 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Some balconies on Oasis ships are much bigger than others.  But you pay extra

True I was just trying to compare standard vs standard, for instance I was going to book an NCL mini suite or balcony, on the breakaway, but after comparing and talking to a friend that just went I decided the harmony suite was a better option (the balcony size was one of the factors) the other main factor was for NCL to be close on price I had to let them pick the room. So i have 2 Harmony cruises coming up this fall/winter. 

Edited by basictek

15 minutes ago, basictek said:

True I was just trying to compare standard vs standard, for instance I was going to book an NCL mini suite or balcony, on the breakaway, but after comparing and talking to a friend that just went I decided the harmony suite was a better option (the balcony size was one of the factors) the other main factor was for NCL to be close on price I had to let them pick the room. So i have 2 Harmony cruises coming up this fall/winter. 

You dont need to get a junior suite to get the deeper balcony. All the forward hump cabins are classified as ocean view with large balcony.

Cost is about $300 additional,  but can vary

2 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Harmony balcony chairs have adjustable backs and a separate foot stool, at least our balcony did.  Not sure what cabin Gerif had on Harmony that didn't have those.

My bad. Missed the Harmony part. 

7 minutes ago, gerif said:

My bad. Missed the Harmony part. 

ya and I didn't want that much larger balcony per se (such an an extended balcony or hump), just one I didn't need to sit sideways on. The balconies on Harmony are around 50 sq ft and just big enough, with nice chairs as per this post. 

30 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Any chance that my hump JS on the Harmony would have a lounger?  We sailed on Oasis in a hump JS and it had a lounger, 2 regular chairs and a table.  Heaven!  

Yes, there's a chance.  If you don't have one, speak to your stateroom attendant.

• Thanks 1