Live from Caribbean Princess

liamur14

I can only speak for ourselves but this has been a very good cruise.

Just finishing the Western Caribbean and next week is the Eastern . No worries with the medallion , we love them😎 I have the bangle bracelet and DH has black rubbery band 😎 No issues using old coffee cards 😎drinks are great 😎booked all Princess excursions and they were stellar 😎evening performances were very professional and I went early 😎this week was Shark week and we had a very knowledgeable speaker😎we booked the last and only cabin on the ship (L217) on the 15th and front and would book it again . First time with inside cabin and it wasn’t bad at all😎

We did anytime dining... food and service  were excellent😎we do not do formal night so I can’t comment 😎my favourite spot was adult pool at the back of the ship 😎

Can’t find any fault on Princess other than our very full tummies 🤪

... so anyone one coming on next week ... no worries ... it’s all Good! 

Thanks for for all the tips beforehand, they were all appreciated .Cheers and we’re ready for week 2😎😎

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Repeates said:

Sounds great!  We'll be sailing on 6/22 and are so excited.  Did you do a specialty restaurant?  What time were the shows and how early did you have to be there to get a seat?

As others have said ...always be early for everything if you want a good spot 😎We went to Planks tonight 10/10 ,we  could easily have shared one meal . No interest in the other specialities .

Edited by liamur14
Sp

Glad you are enjoying The Caribbean Princess.  I think she gets a bad rap as an older ship.  I had  two great cruises on her:  British Isles '17 and Caribbean '18.

• Like 1

Which day is the 2nd formal night on the Western Caribbean cruise?  I know those tend to be on sea days, but the second sea day is also the last night of the cruise...so wasn't sure if they'd make an adjustment since that will be the night to pack and set your suitcase outside for pickup?

1 hour ago, awatkins33 said:

Which day is the 2nd formal night on the Western Caribbean cruise?  I know those tend to be on sea days, but the second sea day is also the last night of the cruise...so wasn't sure if they'd make an adjustment since that will be the night to pack and set your suitcase outside for pickup?

Second formal night was Belize, Wednesday. 

We were on Caribbean Princess from 5/25-6/8.  They AC in our room Plaza 307 worked great and we did not notice any AC problems anywhere else on the ship. We had anytime dining, ate at 5:30 every evening, and was seated right we when we entered. We even were able to request and get the table we liked 9 of the 14 nights as we enjoyed the waiter, Victoria so much.

42 minutes ago, cole'snana said:

We were on Caribbean Princess from 5/25-6/8.  They AC in our room Plaza 307 worked great and we did not notice any AC problems anywhere else on the ship.

Thank you.  We had some A/C issues last year on her, and some were reporting right after dry dock they had issues, but it sounds like it's all been resolved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 8:03 PM, liamur14 said:

I can only speak for ourselves but this has been a very good cruise.

Just finishing the Western Caribbean and next week is the Eastern . No worries with the medallion , we love them😎 I have the bangle bracelet and DH has black rubbery band 😎 No issues using old coffee cards 😎drinks are great 😎booked all Princess excursions and they were stellar 😎evening performances were very professional and I went early 😎this week was Shark week and we had a very knowledgeable speaker😎we booked the last and only cabin on the ship (L217) on the 15th and front and would book it again . First time with inside cabin and it wasn’t bad at all😎

We did anytime dining... food and service  were excellent😎we do not do formal night so I can’t comment 😎my favourite spot was adult pool at the back of the ship 😎

Can’t find any fault on Princess other than our very full tummies 🤪

... so anyone one coming on next week ... no worries ... it’s all Good! 

Thanks for for all the tips beforehand, they were all appreciated .Cheers and we’re ready for week 2😎😎