What is Bellinis on the Sky?

fluffybunny22

I was playing with the Sky's deck plans today and noticed a little spot called Bellini's. Is it a bar? Do they serve bellinis? It's been forever since I've sailed Princess so I'm not familiar with their ships so I'm not sure if other ships have this spot. If they do does anyone have a menu? Mr Bunny and I love bellinis and have the drink package.

9 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I was playing with the Sky's deck plans today and noticed a little spot called Bellini's. Is it a bar? Do they serve bellinis? It's been forever since I've sailed Princess so I'm not familiar with their ships so I'm not sure if other ships have this spot. If they do does anyone have a menu? Mr Bunny and I love bellinis and have the drink package.

It's a Bellini/Champagne bar (and a basic full bar also).

It was introduced on Royal,band is also on Regal - not sure about Majestic.  

Just elegant bar/lounge overlooking the atrium with specialty Bellini's and champagnes. 

28 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

It's a Bellini/Champagne bar (and a basic full bar also).

It was introduced on Royal,band is also on Regal - not sure about Majestic.  

Just elegant bar/lounge overlooking the atrium with specialty Bellini's and champagnes. 

Thank you. Do you happen to know the hours? When we last did a Royal Caribbean cruise they had a great bar with bellinis in the atrium that didn't open until 4 which was kind of a bummer on sea days.

Edited by fluffybunny22

When I was on Royal Princess a year and a half ago Bellini's was still open each night when the piano guy at Crooner's was wrapping up his evening. On port days it would likely only be open in the evening. Sorry but my collection of past cruise Patters is in shambles right now as I strew about all my suitcases and travel amenities preparing to board CB in three weeks. But here is the "description" of the venue from the Princess publicity machine:

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/ship-highlights/bellinis.html

I dug up a Patter from our last trip on the Royal, this past May. It shows Bellini's as being open "11AM to Late", though it doesn't define what they call "Late" 

Edited by lx200gps

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

I dug up a Patter from our last trip on the Royal, this past May. It shows Bellini's as being open "11AM to Late", though it doesn't define what they call "Late" 

I go to bed at 8:30 so the undefined "late" doesn't bother me. The 11am is great.

It was definitely open when we boarded our Caribbean b2b on the Regal from Fort Lauderdale back in 2017. We grabbed a few champagne cocktails from the bar and just people watched as they boarded for a little while and then headed down to Alfredo’s for lunch before it got too busy.

We plan on doing the same on the Royal on our Thanksgiving Cruise fro San Pedro in November.