Aft Balcony -- Millenium or Summit -- after refurbishment

hockeymom987

Hi Everyone --  We are booked in a C1 aft balcony on Millenium in August (with the large extended balcony).  I haven't been able to locate any pictures of furniture on the balconies in these rooms since the refurbishment.  The point of getting these is to have the extra space which includes the furniture including loungers and the table/chairs!  I've been underwhelmed at the balcony pictures I've seen after refurb from other rooms on the ship.  I'm wondering if anyone has been able to find any pictures of any of the aft balconies on either of these ships to give some idea of what they may look like now.  Thanks in advance!!!

We were in 1141 Aqua last week DE03EE3D-228C-4AF5-A94C-F5E28358DA21.thumb.jpeg.6dc0589e6d3f5b2b35cdd27d13c2d00d.jpegat the very aft.  Here is a pic of our balcony.  2 chairs, no footstools, 1 lounger and, although not in the pic a small table.  Table is to short/little to be suitable for having a room service meal.

The C1 afts are longer than the Aqua Afts (I've been in both).  Not sure what the furniture is like now, but we always had 2 chairs, 2 loungers, and 2 tables (one large and one small) (in the C1 afts).

What you can do with the one lounger in the picture is move it lengthwise  in front of the chairs - voila, a foot rest for both of you!

Edited by warmwinds

On 7/6/2019 at 8:28 PM, LEtue said:

That is great! 

I have been reading great reviews about Glacier Wind for years and I can't wait to get to Icy Strait on this trip.  

On 7/8/2019 at 8:31 PM, jelayne said:

We were in 1141 Aqua last week DE03EE3D-228C-4AF5-A94C-F5E28358DA21.thumb.jpeg.6dc0589e6d3f5b2b35cdd27d13c2d00d.jpegat the very aft.  Here is a pic of our balcony.  2 chairs, no footstools, 1 lounger and, although not in the pic a small table.  Table is to short/little to be suitable for having a room service meal.

Thanks for the picture.  My balcony is larger in the C1 aft so I'm still hoping to have a table that we can sit at and enjoy room service or coffee!

On 7/8/2019 at 8:16 PM, hockeymom987 said:

Hi Everyone --  We are booked in a C1 aft balcony on Millenium in August (with the large extended balcony).  I haven't been able to locate any pictures of furniture on the balconies in these rooms since the refurbishment.  The point of getting these is to have the extra space which includes the furniture including loungers and the table/chairs!  I've been underwhelmed at the balcony pictures I've seen after refurb from other rooms on the ship.  I'm wondering if anyone has been able to find any pictures of any of the aft balconies on either of these ships to give some idea of what they may look like now.  Thanks in advance!!!

I sailed on Millenium prior to the rehab and it had wonderful extended aft balcony.  I don't know if the rehab would change the exterior. The balcony had chairs, 2 lounge chairs  a small dining table.

IMG_4611 (2015_12_01 13_53_12 UTC).JPG

IMG_4612 (2015_12_01 13_53_12 UTC).JPG

Yes, I was next to that cabin in our Sky Suite...much smaller than the C1 afts in the pictures above.  Not saying it is not a nice cabin, nice to be among all the suites, but the sheer size of the C1 afts plus the panoramic views in all directions aft (and the mesmerizing wake)  make them truly special.