Equinox Observations -Good to Odd

rolloman

1 hour ago, rolloman said:

One other item I just remembered....in Costa Maya they have the large swim up pool in the center of the complex. It was quite dirty and even had duck poop and feathers floating around in it. Basically a giant bird bath. Of course this did not stop the masses from wading around in it....quite disgusting.

other than that it was pretty good...…..

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, rattanchair said:

Dear Helen, Funny thing you bringing up MSC Yacht Club, we leave next week July 20, 2019 on the Seaside for the first time in the Yacht Club on your and others very complimentary postings on their Yacht Club. Thank you. I plan to post my observations in real time. Just signed up for a 20% discount for pre-booking 2 Premium internet packages for 4 devices each 6 GB for $127.90 each adult.

How interesting!  We have Seaside booked for next year.  I’m trying to give MSC’s private island as much completion time as possible...  Please do post your observations and I’ll be eagerly reading!  Bon voyage!

8 hours ago, Nymich said:

other than that it was pretty good...…..

It is a nice stretch your legs stop. They have fixed the little area up nicely over the years but it still is in the middle of nowhere and taking a quick cab ride to the nearby fishing village is a waste of time...unless of course you want harassed every 15 feet for a massage.

On 7/12/2019 at 6:01 AM, rolloman said:

It is a nice stretch your legs stop. They have fixed the little area up nicely over the years but it still is in the middle of nowhere and taking a quick cab ride to the nearby fishing village is a waste of time...unless of course you want harassed every 15 feet for a massage.

Dear rollo, I think you forgot the hair braiding and the fish that nibble the dead skin from your feet.

We traveled with Capt Kate on the Summit to Bermuda. We thought it was great to see her and many of her senior officers out and about the ship. You could stop her and speak with her. We just came off of Majesty of the Seas and did not see any senior officers at all-no Captains reception, no senior offices out and about. Very different!