where to find OBC

The title says it all. 

Hopefully this is me just not looking the right place.  Where online do I find where any onboard credit has been applied to my account?  I looked unsuccessfully and also searched this forum before I asked.

Thanks in advance.

If the OBC has come via perk (onboard booking, booking bonus)  from Royal, then you should see it in the Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

If the OBC is from VIsa points redemption, then it could take until two weeks before the cruise to show up in the Cruise Planner.

If the OBC has been purchased or is from a travel agent, it will not show up on Royal's website.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, breezy_carol said:

Bob, thank you.  It is Visa rewards.  Where do I look in the cruise planner?

It should pop up right when you enter the Cruise Planner.  My guess is that it's not been applied yet.

Try calling the redemption people at 888-305-4626 and ask them to apply it so you can use it to buy things pre-cruise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, breezy_carol said:

Thank you.  I just redeemed and it is still three weeks before my cruise.  I just didn't know where to expect to see it.  I will try to be patient.

If you don't see the OBC applied by two weeks prior, call that number I posted above.

• Like 1

Also, when you go to book anything (excursion, dining, drink package), on the payment page it tells you how much OBC you have, and allows you to set how much of the payment is from your OBC. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I was following this and another thread and it was a good thing.  I went and pulled out what I thought was the confirmation for my points redemption.  Apparently I got to the redemption screen and never hit confirm.  I panicked because I cruise August 2 and this was my drinking money.  LOL .  I tried to redeem online and the page was unavailable so I called the Bank of America RCCL redemption number.  He was able to redeem and now I have the email and will continue to watch for my points.

3 minutes ago, breezy_carol said:

Update:

I was following this and another thread and it was a good thing.  I went and pulled out what I thought was the confirmation for my points redemption.  Apparently I got to the redemption screen and never hit confirm.  I panicked because I cruise August 2 and this was my drinking money.  LOL .  I tried to redeem online and the page was unavailable so I called the Bank of America RCCL redemption number.  He was able to redeem and now I have the email and will continue to watch for my points.

Been there, done that:classic_smile:. The online process isn't very intuitive, but it ultimately works out. They should still have enough time to apply the OBC, but I'd make sure to bring a hard copy of the confirmation (and whatever email confirmation that the system sent you) onboard with me.