Empress Skipping San Juan - July 16, 2019

Yes we are on Allure and at San Juan now. Excursions went as planned.  We're leaving at 2 so maybe since we are avoiding the evening time they felt fine with us stopping. The guys on their atv excursion.  Daughter and I are still on the boat.  Im not sure we will get off.  The governor's place is close to port. 

On 7/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, John&LaLa said:

First off, internet is awful. I was planning on doing a live, but no way with all the pictures I like to include

Note in cabin tonight.

20190716_192937.thumb.jpg.0a7ab901702700ffff91303dc84e9666.jpg

Here is my opinion. This has been ongoing for several days. We left Coco Cay at 2:00 the day before yesterday to get here by 3:30. We arrived around noon, even stopped to pick up the pilot.  I'm not sure why we didn't just stay longer in Coco Cay and cancel this stop on Sunday. 

That is exactly what my Aunt said. She is on that sailing, and loved Coco... but hating leaving so early.Then to find out they did not have to rush to San Juan. 🙄

Other than that she is having a great time with her Grandson. She said there was quite a few people complaining about various things onboard, many of them being the size of the ship and its lack of amenities. Seems like these folks did not research and set expectations.

7 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I am surprised that they didn't try to see if there was room for the ship in St Thomas since there aren't as many ships in the Caribbean in the summer months as there are in the winter months.

We're here alone. Even Havensight is empty

20190718_083937.thumb.jpg.727c5e37258998b414cf688a06229d4c.jpg

Screenshot_20190718-082203_Maps.thumb.jpg.6e604a46806857a7eec54a9d5077149a.jpg

20190718_133642.thumb.jpg.05b0077a0054bf4a912910b3e18ce37c.jpg

Internet courtesy of Tmobile 4G

4 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

That is exactly what my Aunt said. She is on that sailing, and loved Coco... but hating leaving so early.Then to find out they did not have to rush to San Juan. 🙄

Other than that she is having a great time with her Grandson. She said there was quite a few people complaining about various things onboard, many of them being the size of the ship and its lack of amenities. Seems like these folks did not research and set expectations.

Actually,  I'm enjoying not having a Lounge

• Like 1