Pre-Cruise Concierge

lidiva

Did you get luggage tags in the mail?  Generally there is a letter in that packet which gives you the Pre-cruise Concierge e-mail contact information.  Most of the time that is all we've gotten although occasionally when we've been in the Owner's suite we've gotten an e-mail to request out liquor preferences.

If you need something, there is a concierge desk phone number (listed somewhere on NCL site) you can call.  They've always been helpful for me when I need s bit of help with restaurant reservations.  Otherwise, as mentioned, only info in the luggage tags mailing I believe.  

When we received our luggage tags we didn’t get the pre-cruise concierge letter.  We just emailed them and asked what our choices were.  It did take a few days but we got a response and then confirmation of our choices.  

NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com 

• 4 months later...
50 minutes ago, *Luv2Cruz* said:

How far in advance can we call them? TIA emoji4.png

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Unlike DCL concierge who will take and confirm requests far out, NCL seems to take the requests but only confirm a few weeks from sailing.  That is via email though and only called once to follow up on email which again got confirmed later on.

I had contacted them last month to ask a question about our March cruise and they went ahead and emailed me the letter for our choices of pillows, tea, etc. I hadn’t planned on contacting them about those until sometime in January, but they went ahead and confirmed all of our selections. Honestly, I was surprised-they usually aren’t that proactive!

1 hour ago, *Luv2Cruz* said:

How far in advance can we call them? TIA emoji4.png

You will get a letter via snail mail 50 days prior to departure. The pre-concierge can not do anything that you can do own your own. By 50 days out, some of the shows and prime time dining will be sold out. Best you do it yourself exactly 130 days prior to departure online. 

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

You will get a letter via snail mail 50 days prior to departure. The pre-concierge can not do anything that you can do own your own. By 50 days out, some of the shows and prime time dining will be sold out. Best you do it yourself exactly 130 days prior to departure online. 

I recall being able to book specialty dining only 90 or 100 days out depending on cabin category. Has this been changed to 130 days? How recent? Thanks.