Where are the scones?

cyntil8ing

Afternoon tea is important to some guests. I usually skip it unless I am really hungry. It would be a sin to be hungry on a cruise. You may ask room service to bring you scones, etc. just because it isn’t listed on the menu, ask.  We order room service snacks. Our favorite is having room service bring us food at the pool. 

• 5 weeks later...

We enjoyed them every cruise in the buffet Afternoon Tea/Scones and Sandwiches from 4:00-5:00PM. Yummmmm (and now why do I always get surprised that I gain weight every cruise despite visiting the gym and walking the stairs?!)

Agree with others that they usually have whipped cream but last year on Silhouette out of Southampton they had Clotted Cream until it ran out about 1/2 way through the cruise.  

For those in Suites on post revolution they now have Self Service Tea in the Retreat.   The butlers are still there to bring you the tea but the scones and sandwiches are on a self service serving area.  

• Like 1