Drink prices on Princess

bobk57

Can anyone tell me the average price or have a current price list for alcohol mixed drinks, bottle of beer, glass of house red wine and soda on Princess cruises?  We booked a cruise for 2020 with the Sip and Sail promo and trying to decide if we should keep this promo or change to the new Landmark Promo with shipboard credit.  We are not big drinkers, but might have a couple glasses of wine or drinks in the evening and maybe other drinks during the day.  Any help would be much appreciated.   Mohalo

Depends a lot on the length of your cruise and your cabin type. To me, the Landmark Sale is pretty feeble. If you don't want the Sip and Sail just wait for the Three for Free. It should be much better than the Landmark Sale.

From Memory

Standard Beer like Miller Lite $6 +18%

Margarita and similar tropical drinks $10 +18%

Soda can $3 +18%

Wine anywhere from $8 to $12 + 18%, Good wines are over $12 and not included in the package

Espresso drinks $3.50 +18%

Note:

Deposit of 10% per guest for bookings made under Landmark Sale is non-refundable.

16 minutes ago, skynight said:

Deposit of 10% per guest for bookings made under Landmark Sale is non-refundable

There is a rate that does not include the OBC. Please let me know if you want a booking with no OBC and if you prefere it to be refundable or nonrefundable. I am sorry but there is nothing additional that I can add on in addition to the current amenities offered.

from my PVP after a series of emails trying to draw this out of him ...

There are four rates currently: Landmark NRD, Landmark RD (It was $100pp more for my next June 14day AK, so very little more for refundable), no-promo NRD, no-promo RD.

Look for the "Landmark" thread started by IdahoSpud for the full terms.

Call and ask to be connected to a PVP to find out the [4] fares for your specific cruise.

PS, not the first two PDFs that were linked; those are Pre-Sale releases. Go to third page, post 69 for the actual sale details and the CODES for each one -- knowing the codes will help assure you are on the same page with who you are talking to at Princess.

51 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

There are four rates currently: Landmark NRD, Landmark RD (It was $100pp more for my next June 14day AK, so very little more for refundable), no-promo NRD, no-promo RD.

Look for the "Landmark" thread started by IdahoSpud for the full terms.

Call and ask to be connected to a PVP to find out the [4] fares for your specific cruise.

22 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

PS, not the first two PDFs that were linked; those are Pre-Sale releases. Go to third page, post 69 for the actual sale details and the CODES for each one -- knowing the codes will help assure you are on the same page with who you are talking to at Princess.

In our case, the Landmark RD pricing was $120 LESS than the NRD pricing.  Go figure!

And a tip.  Princess promo codes beginning with "K" have NRD and those with "N" have RD.  Been my experience based on several samples. 

3 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

And a tip.  Princess promo codes beginning with "K" have NRD and those with "N" have RD.  Been my experience based on several samples. 

Yup, that is the case with this promo. K7- and KD1 for NRD, N7- and NL- for RD, each with and without promo. Just about to make my call to PVP!

8 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Yup, that is the case with this promo. K7- and KD1 for NRD, N7- and NL- for RD, each with and without promo. Just about to make my call to PVP! 

8 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Just about to make my call to PVP!

Good Luck !!!

This is a bit off topic, since it's not about drink prices, but my re-faring phonecall to PVP went off with only one hiccup -- when she first looked it up, there was a glitch that showed the fare hadn't changed! So I was correct above, knowing the code "N7-hyphen" let me ask if that was what she was looking at, and she tickled her interface and came back with a great money saver for dr'spin and a few more dollars in OBC for my sis/BIL. Once she found it, she called it N7A. 

DH and I kept the Sip'n'Sail, with a Premier Coffee and Soda Package thrown in for my mom as our third person.