Caribbean Princess Live Blog?

amanda384

Good morning all!

I know there have been several Caribbean Princess reviews lately.  Is there any interest in a live blog?  We got free medallion net as a perk so I figured I would take advantage of the "free" internet if anyone is interested.  We leave tonight and set sail tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes please! Especially interested in vibration issues, feedback on Market Place, AC and other house keeping. CB used to be my favorite ship until we were spoiled by Regal. Coming back to CB would be an interesting experience.

9 minutes ago, nattie said:

Yes please! Especially interested in vibration issues, feedback on Market Place, AC and other house keeping. CB used to be my favorite ship until we were spoiled by Regal. Coming back to CB would be an interesting experience.

I know the feeling all too well. Once you go on this new ships it's definitely more difficult to go back to the older.

Can you post the embarkation day price of Medallion Net for those without the higher level Captain's Circle levels. The one device, and 4 device, unlimited options for the entire cruise.

I'm wondering how much you save by purchasing before boarding.

Thanks.

• Like 2

We

4 minutes ago, richmke said:

Can you post the embarkation day price of Medallion Net for those without the higher level Captain's Circle levels. The one device, and 4 device, unlimited options for the entire cruise.

I'm wondering how much you save by purchasing before boarding.

Thanks.

Yes would like to know day one internet special pricing and if any specials are offered for the steakhouse or Italian restaurants.  I'm sailing after you!  Thanks!

4 hours ago, voljeep said:

decent perk ... from your TA ?

Actually, I don't use a TA.  This was totally out of the blue from Princess.  I booked using a future cruise credit.  It just says "complimentary gift."

• Thanks 1