Excellent service from a phone rep

trk_koa

I wanted to give shout out because so many have been having frustrations with US Azamara reps over the phone. I was so pleasantly surprised at the quick, efficient and friendly service I received.

We had a B2B scheduled for April 2020 that we had booked onboard X last November. My husband can no longer go due to a work conflict. So I called and talked to Christine at Azamara. We needed to cancel one half of the B2B and then move the other to a cruise a month later. She was quick and knowledgeable. She moved the deposits over to the new one and we were also able to retain our booked-on-board OBC benefits for the moved cruise. Easy peasy.

Thanks, Christine.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Glenndale said:

But shouldn't this be the norm and not the exception?

Yes, it should be.  Perhaps we are moving in that direction??  The comments, perhaps, should be encouraging more of the same, not neglecting whatever progress that is now being observed?

Let us celebrate the positive,  whilst we have something to celebrate.

NRayH

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ray in NH said:

Yes, it should be.  Perhaps we are moving in that direction??  The comments, perhaps, should be encouraging more of the same, not neglecting whatever progress that is now being observed?

Let us celebrate the positive,  whilst we have something to celebrate.

NRayH

Agree totally.

But I have no idea what the norm is.

It’s unlikely that most posters will choose to post here about positive experiences . Indeed, I have never done so.

So thanks to trk_koa who took the time to do so.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nordski said:

Agree totally.

But I have no idea what the norm is.

It’s unlikely that most posters will choose to post here about positive experiences . Indeed, I have never done so.

So thanks to trk_koa who took the time to do so.

I agree, it’s great to have positive feedback. 

It’s my opinion that our Call Center is doing a super job.

I had reason to call twice this week (re visa requirements) and both representatives were excellent.

(Neither time did I identify as an employee...in case that’s the next question.)

I’ve had great service this week, both on the phone and online!  I’ve needed to call twice this week, and wait time was less than a minute both times.  I received same day responses twice from Le Club Voyage.  

• Like 2

We have had some complicated issues this week, my TA and I to deal with, and all the Azamara Reps that my TA and I have dealt with have been excellent and have done their best to sort through my booking issues.  When I first called for information, I was afraid I would be speaking with the Guatemala call center, but I guess that must have been replaced.  My TA said the Reps have been great for her to deal with for quite some time now.  So I wanted to say thank you and Report something positive, too. 

1 hour ago, laurieb said:

I was told this week that all reps are now US based, no more Guatemala!!

Yes that has been the case for about a year.

Our experience is mixed and we hope that accuracy and consistency becomes the norm very soon

I also received great service from LCV this week after a call re an error in my points following a recent Quest cruise. When I checked the website the next day my points total was correct. I also checked the  Celebrity Captain's Club and to my surprise it was updated there as well, unlike a past experience.

• Like 2