Grandeur - Diamond Plus Concierge - Can they...

43 minutes ago, Nessa1dc said:

Does anyone know if the Concierge for Diamond Plus have the ability to make SeaPass cards for room entry only?  If so, which concierge?  Diamond Lounge or the Concierge Lounge?

Either one can make new sea pass card....but not sure what you are saying about "entry only"?.  

Edited by island lady

Yes, this can be done. Ask your Diamond or Concierge Lounge representative to print what is called an "Extra Key" card for the purpose of entering your stateroom only. The "Extra Key" card can also be programmed to not have charging privileges.

If not,  I had one made at the front desk on Grandeur just the other day. Took about 30 seconds. 

It is not the same color as my room key( it is blue),  it states “extra key”  on the bottom  and it has no charging privileges. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

18 hours ago, island lady said:

Either one can make new sea pass card....but not sure what you are saying about "entry only"?.  

I want the card to get into the room but not have charging priviledges to the room. 

Explanation:  We set the rooms up for me to stay with my girlfriend and my Husband to stay with her mom (they had the special rates)...however, my girlfriend will be with her mom, and I will be with my husband.  Understand?

17 hours ago, Nado44 said:

Yes, this can be done. Ask your Diamond or Concierge Lounge representative to print what is called an "Extra Key" card for the purpose of entering your stateroom only. The "Extra Key" card can also be programmed to not have charging privileges.

Exactly what I want.  Thank you.

17 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

If not,  I had one made at the front desk on Grandeur just the other day. Took about 30 seconds. 

It is not the same color as my room key( it is blue),  it states “extra key”  on the bottom  and it has no charging privileges. 

M

Perfect.  I may just do that, because I don't want to wait until later in the afternoon.

6 minutes ago, Nessa1dc said:

Thank you.  I should have been more specific, does Grandeur offer this or should I just go to Guest Services?

We've had concierges that have a card printer and those that have not.  We've had concierges that have had a broken card printer.  So you won't know for sure until you are onboard.

• Like 1