Cheers Program

debnrick

18 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

There is this great website called google.com you should try. If you search for “Carnival Cheers Program”, you will find the answer to your question in a few seconds. 

There is this great thing under each poster's name where it shows how many posts that they have, you should look at it.  Perhaps being snarky to newish people is not the best course of action.  JS

• Like 3

When you think about it, it is ridiculous that people can find Cruise Critic but then ask questions about stuff that is clearly written on the Carnival website.  The Carnival website should be consulted first.  I use Cruise Critic more for people opinions and experiences about specific things.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Schoifmom said:

There is this great thing under each poster's name where it shows how many posts that they have, you should look at it.  Perhaps being snarky to newish people is not the best course of action.  JS

What is wrong with letting the OP know there is a simple way to find the answer to their question? Maybe I am old school, but I believe in helping others help themselves, so the next time they have a question they know where/how to find the answer without relying on others. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

What is wrong with letting the OP know there is a simple way to find the answer to their question? Maybe I am old school, but I believe in helping others help themselves, so the next time they have a question they know where/how to find the answer without relying on others. 

I admittedly have my own snarky streak, but sometimes it is not what we say, but HOW we say it.  I'm just saying that being a little less condemning with the newer people is a better way to go.  If this is someone who has been around a long time with a history of posts on the boards, snark away 🙂

obviously the OP never looked, so Philly is correct and not snarky.

4 hours ago, debnrick said:

Unless I missed it.

If they did not say this first, because the website clearly explains what is included and excluded

• Like 2

WOW!!!!!!!!! Truly disappointed in responses to my question.  So much, I don’t think I will continue to use this forum. What a shame to find some people can actually take the time to write something “snarky”. If you have don’t have anything nice to say than don’t say it.  Again, extremely disappointed.  I was simply asking a question.  Never again. 🥺

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moondog73 said:

This same question has been asked dozen of times though (among others).  A simple search on CC would have supplied the info quicker than waiting on replies.

Of course that's how people end up bring 6 year old threads back to life.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, debnrick said:

WOW!!!!!!!!! Truly disappointed in responses to my question.  So much, I don’t think I will continue to use this forum. What a shame to find some people can actually take the time to write something “snarky”. If you have don’t have anything nice to say than don’t say it.  Again, extremely disappointed.  I was simply asking a question.  Never again. 🥺

This should help.

https://www.carnival.com/help/1106

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

If this is someone who has been around a long time with a history of posts on the boards, snark away 🙂

Google has also been around for a while and should always be people's first stop when trying to find information...

• Like 2

You know the Bachelorette is over, now I have this forum.....LOL   😜

I have done the same thing, ask question where the answer is easy to find, and the reason why... is  more for confirmation of what I read. 

OK..I clicked on this forum because we never purchased a drink package before and will be next cruise and thought, well, there maybe new info.  I didn't think it was going to be this entertaining and educational. Text msg and sometimes writing, you don't know how the person actually said it, unless you know the person.  The reason why at first you keep it simple until your personality can shine through.  Well, that is at least what I do ... and follow the GI Motto.... KNOWING IS 1/2 THE BATTLE!!!!

Now to actually add to this forum.  When I first read it I thought it was snarky too.  BUT I kept reeeea-ding!!!!  Happy "sails" to you, until we meet again.